Chicago woman says Cain groped her
Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred, right.
November 7th, 2011

Chicago woman says Cain groped her

A Chicago woman said Monday that Herman Cain sexually groped her in 1997 when Cain was head of the National Restaurant Association.

Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred. Bialek is the fourth accuser to come forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior by Cain.

Cain has vehemently denied committing sexual harassment.

Full story at CNN Politics
Post by:
Filed under: Herman Cain • Politics
  1. herman

I didnt grope nobody.

November 7, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Gramatically incorrect, but it may be factually accurate.

November 7, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

@Scottish:
    That very well may be, but I find it hard to believe that *all* of these women were bound by confidentiality agreements...and if this pattern of behavior has been ongoing this long, there should have been others before and after his time with Godfather's.
    I say it's fishy only because Allred doesn't take a case that doesn't scream self-promotion *or* high profile. Her signing on makes me suspect everything – (not that I necessarily disbelieve the young lady)
    If this all is true, HC is a randy little dog, isn't he?

But as someone else pointed out, BC was a randy little dog, also-and it affected his public image, but not his capability to lead.

November 7, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • leeintulsa

@banasy: the repubs went after clinton for his daliances. I don't see them ignoring this, though they probably will try.. It's the religious right he has to please, not you or i...

I don't think it will affect anything – the base, by and large, won't vote for him anyway..

November 7, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

Hi, Bimbo.

November 7, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. pmk1953

Banasy, rich people with power intimidate most people just because they're rich and powerful. I had one of my local muckity-mucks run a stop sign while drunk and hit the right rear quarter of my car. When I turned it in to our insurance company, the police report had disappeared. Luckily, the COUNTY 911 report was still there. After my insurance sued his insurance, the local police followed me every where in town. I had to get the state police involved. After they investigated, the local chief and 3 officers were fired and the rich idiot was charged with obstruction of a police investigation. That went away, but I was left alone after that. The richer they are, the less inclined are people to complain. I've seen it in other local cases before mine.

November 7, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Hi banasy. Too bad about George being here, but Phil seems to be occupied on the Magic Johnson thread. He's an AIDS expert, you know?

November 7, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Hello, as the true Bimbo the Birthday Clown here, I want to reiterate my request to you not to post your personal feelings under my name like you did at 3:12 above. For the record, I'm not that way but I have nothing against for those of you who are.

November 7, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

NOT JIF AT 4:04, of course.

November 7, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Oh yes it was and I meant every word of it!!! Then again, you right-wing idiots can stop vomiting your ignorance here and just shut up!

November 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Not Bimbo at 5:13.

November 7, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. s kel

Obama will stop at nothing to be reelected. Looks like he is desparate now. Only in Chicago.

November 7, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • leeintulsa

Ya know, obama did that to me, once. Shoved my hands down some chicks pants. Naturally, i was appalled. At first..

November 7, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. leeintulsa

This is all sideshow. I'm waiting for the baby's momma to appear..

November 7, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Scottish Mama

@Banasy I was saying if the story she tells(new complaint) and the woman comes out that filed the original complaint it lends truth to the lady that Alred brought out. Alred does seem to latch on to high profile cases.
    I think it will be a" Dominos"(haha) effect, like with Tiger?

November 7, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  11. pmk1953

Lee, THAT would make it interesting. Cain would probably refuse to take a DNA test.

November 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. willard

Chicago woman like looking that she is like act prostution with her pimp boyfriend

November 7, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Another mindless comment from a weak minded Tea Partier. Gee whiz, these people never have anything intelligent to say here plus the fact that they're not even funny in any way. Only boring as boring can be!!!

November 7, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  13. a few minutees with zombie Andy Rooney

Have you ever noticed how annoying it is to be dead. People tend to avoid you, even more than when you were alive. No one gives you the time if you ask, cars drive right through you at crosswalks, and forget about picking up cheap floozies at bars. Like they're better than me, or something. Personal hygiene is tough, not that I was very attractive when I was alive, but now it’s a nightmare. I’ve got fluids oozing from everywhere, dry dusty skin falling off all the time, and I’ve got these green and brown spots that are getting bigger and bigger, especially in my private areas. People seem to think I’m after their brains. I don’t know, I’m a pretty smart guy. I think the brain I’ve got is already pretty good. CBS stopped paying me too. Imagine that. I suppose the worst thing about being dead is the cleaning lady keeps trying to throw me in the dumpster every evening, along with all the rest of the trash on my desk.

November 7, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. pmk1953

Zombie, Did you ever wonder if you were sane. LMAO!

November 7, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Good, Andy.
    I guess that if you could come up with more stuff like that, and do it once a week, you might not be dead.

November 7, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |