Chicago woman says Cain groped her
Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred, right.
November 7th, 2011

Chicago woman says Cain groped her

A Chicago woman said Monday that Herman Cain sexually groped her in 1997 when Cain was head of the National Restaurant Association.

Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred. Bialek is the fourth accuser to come forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior by Cain.

Cain has vehemently denied committing sexual harassment.

Full story at CNN Politics
Post by:
Filed under: Herman Cain • Politics
  1. gung hoe

Ya know lee ya took the words rite outa my mouth.Obamas desperate again he knows that cain,unless he goes after him will be his replacment.But I like lee was fondald by obama cant tell ya much about it other than he has long soft fingers.Now can i get me one of those fancy lawyers like alre

November 7, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

@Mama:
    Sure it does.
    I'll be interested to see how many other crawl out of the woodwork...
    Like I said before, not all of them could have signed confidentiality releases...

@pmk1953:
    Don't I know it well.
    Corruption isists in even the smallest towns; sometimes I think they're even worse! All those Boss Hoggs around...

@leeintulsa:
    Yep, I remember...but it didn't stop him from a) getting elected, and b) his ability to lead.

@Bimbo:
    Yes, I know. He's the authority on every topic any time everywhere.

November 7, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

@DeRooney:
    If you were this funny *alive*, I might have watched you more.

November 7, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Bushyman

I can tell you Bush's hands were soft as buttah. He had pretty lips too. Knew how to use em.

November 7, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. gung hoe

Lee took the words outta my mouth obama molested me, will alred take my case

November 7, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

I wish the government would stop mailing George thse welfare cheques, so he stops paying his internet and gets cut off

November 7, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. gung hoe

Only thing is it wasnt barrock it was michelle that molested me @banasy you stated his ability to lead,what his dog and even then it sure looks as if the dog leads him around

November 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. pmk1953

Banasy, you should've seen the cops messing with Dee and I when we first became friends. I was 51 and she was 33 and looked 25. The cops looked a us and thought it wasn't right in their eyes. An older white guy with a younger black women. I guess they thought dr ugs or prost!t!tution were involved. After about a year they gave up, now they don't even look our way.

November 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. gung hoe

Ya ya ya its chicago politics that barrys playing ,just like with palin

November 7, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

I always liked Andy. He was right on the money when he said Hemingway was a lousy writer, and a jerk.

November 7, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. gung hoe

Geez pink 53 dontcha know your robbin the cradle. Betcha you get some nasty looks from the black men .Ya get alot soul food

November 7, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  12. gung hoe

@pink what kinda looks ya get from the black men

November 7, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. pmk1953

They look like they want to kill me. The worst ones are the ones with the white girlfriends.

November 7, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

I said Clinton's ability to lead, gung hoe.
    He led us into a lovely budget surplus, which you 'idol' promptly p!ssed away.

@pmk1953:
    Cops are the worst at leaping to conclusions.
    Give them the old stinkeye right back; racists are so predictable.
    In my opinion, love is colorblind.
    Pay the jerks no mind.

November 7, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  15. banasy©

@pmk1953:
    What kind of bull is that? They give *you* dirty looks when they're with their white gf's?
    That's messed up.