Chicago woman says Cain groped her
Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred, right.
November 7th, 2011

Chicago woman says Cain groped her

A Chicago woman said Monday that Herman Cain sexually groped her in 1997 when Cain was head of the National Restaurant Association.

Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred. Bialek is the fourth accuser to come forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior by Cain.

Cain has vehemently denied committing sexual harassment.

Full story at CNN Politics
Post by:
Filed under: Herman Cain • Politics
  1. gung hoe

I see that this web page has been hijacked by all these feeble-minded Tea Partiers here. Like Bimbo already said, these people never post anything intelligent here, just stupid off-the-topic comments. I just wish that that one jerk above would only quit hijacking my name to it. It makes me look as dumb as the rest of them!!!

November 7, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. George Patton

As the true gung hoe, um, true Joey Isotta-Fraschini, er, the true Bimbo the Birthday Clown, oops, the real George Patton...oh never mind, I forgot what o was going to say, but it probably had something to do with the right-wing thug (media, Washington, my mommy) and the Tea Party, and I'll use punctuation like this!!!

November 7, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • George Patton

Thank you, Herman Cain. That is quite cleaver of you to post the above under my name. Besides, it's one of the funniest post here yet. It looks like gung hoe above was wrong about you Tea Partiers not being too bright.

November 7, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. pmk1953

My last 2 comments didn't go through.
    Banasy, Dee says attraction has no color. And I'm VERY attracted! (big leering smile)

November 7, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. pmk1953

About the time we started getting interested in each other, she asked me what kind of girls I used to date. I told her tall blondes (my wife Michele) or short brunettes. She held her hand up and looked at and said, " You can't get much more brunette than this.) We laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes.

November 7, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. gung hoe

@pink 53 you also have quite the age diff actually same as my mom and dad also my brother and his wife are 17yrs apart.
    @banasy thats even worse the only reason there was a surplus was REAGONOMICS .Old wild billy just rode reagonomics into the ground.And to think that i voted for that liar the second time around

November 7, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. gung hoe

The 715 comment is not me . What about her family.I bet ya get some good food also

November 7, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bigwilliestyles

Just got in. This Cain thing is getting sweeter and sweeter. So a caucasian woman has come forward to accuse Cain of being a sleaze. Another log on the pyre. Not surprised that he's garbage; what would one expect from a candidate to lead a party that takes their marching orders from a confirmed DRUG ADDICT? I hope the media keep digging; I'm sure there are more laughs to mine from coming episodes of 'The Republican Nomination Comedy Show on Fox!

November 7, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  8. pmk1953

Speaking of the boss, she just walked in bearing LASAGNA. Yyyuuuuuummm. I told her jokingly the first time I ate her cooking, that I'd marry her just for her cooking. Anything else is just a bonus. I think bonus and cooking are tied. Both are great! Oh well, bye, folks. I have something better to occupy me.

November 7, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

@gung hoe:
    There was a deficit when he took office.
    There was a surplus when he left.
    Simple.

November 7, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • slider

Highest tax increase in the history of the U.S. helped.

November 8, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

@pmk1953:
    Your Dee is indeed a wise woman, and one with a great sense of self, and humor.
    She sounds like a keeper.
    Enjoy your lasagna.

November 7, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

Herman Cain is like any other pompous holier-than-thou womanizer: caught.

November 7, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  12. s kel

Im sorry but she is a MLIF.lol

November 7, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. s kel

But what both parties said of Tony Wennie should apply to hermit cain. Both parties, but that wont happen republicans are two faced, phony and lack morals.

November 7, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. gung hoe

We were still climbing outa the hole carter put us in banasy.Then wild billy comes in and the only thing he did was to get in trouble with monica

November 7, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |