November 17th, 2011

Mother of alleged victim says her son is afraid Sandusky may go free

The mother of one of Jerry Sandusky's alleged victims - the first to come forward in the case - said her son is afraid the former Penn State coach might go free.

The son, who is identified as Victim 1 in a report issued by a grand jury, watched an NBC interview with Sandusky this week and cried, the mother told CNN on Wednesday.

"I said, 'Well, why did you cry?' And he said, 'Because I'm afraid that he might go free,' " said the woman, whose face and voice were altered to protect her - and by extension her son's - identity.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Jerry Sandusky • Penn State • Pennsylvania
  1. gumg hoe

@Lib youre the first one that I heard say that he or anybody stoped that sick pervert

November 17, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. Scottish Mama

@non-humble horrace- It's a raype hunt. Time will tell.

November 17, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. Scottish Mama

They say JoePa is a great coach, but is he also an honest upstanding citizen and man. Time will also tell.

November 17, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kathy

I wonder how much more he would have done; if he had been told it was his grandson who got rayped?

November 17, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. gumg hoe

Boy Moms we totally agree @ horace humble If it is a witchhunt let me have a broom with a nice thick handle cause I know where to stuff it !

November 17, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. Scottish Mama

Bye gung I am out of here.

November 17, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. liberal dude

I heard it on CNN last night. I watch news too much : )

November 17, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. Scottish Mama

@gung- are you sure yor gung? Agreement? When it comes to children I do not think there is any tolerance of hurting children. Children are the least of us and should be protected the most.

November 17, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. Scottish Mama

Truth will be revealed. Everyone will have their say.

November 17, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. gumg hoe

Geez moms to bad we disagree so much politically Because we seem to agree on most everything else.Wheres banasy?

November 17, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. gumg hoe

@moms to my knowledge Iam the only one that calls you that

November 17, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  12. Scottish Mama

@gung maybe we should name this gung and moms day? I have not seen her this morning, I dunno.

November 17, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  13. Scottish Mama

I know, you are the only one that calls me that. I was teasing you cause we agreed on something. Not hard to when it is dealing with children being hurt. But i guess we should take baby steps on the agreeing thing. I will bring you to the dark side?lol

November 17, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  14. Scottish Mama

Not me.

November 17, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  15. Scottish Mama

@gung -looks like the Troll is here.

November 17, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |