Four southern California teenagers have been charged following the apparent drug overdose death of an 18-year-old high school quarterback whose father is a retired NFL player, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Saturday.
Three of the teens have been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Griffen Kramer, son of former pro quarterback Erik Kramer, who played for several NFL teams including the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions, officials said.
Griffen Kramer played quarterback at Thousand Oaks High School, which lists him as a 6-foot 210-pound senior.
Kramer was found dead October 30 in a friend's bedroom in Agoura Hills, the sheriff's office said in a statement.FULL STORY
I don't go away.
I was talking to the creepy dude, Joey.
Son, you debase people all the time here, cut the crap.
@Dan...Lt. Dan was a druggie, a drunkard, and slept with hoes. He only got 1/2 of what he has coming when he lost his legs. Get a clue.
@Dan...a bucket of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian blanket and you call me 'son'? Let's get back on-topic, shall we?...Courts should investigate the parents of children caught doing crimes. (just as the parents of abused children should also be investigated concerning how long any of the extended family and church leaders/members knew of the abuse and failed to call the police.
I think I know who would count first.
I apologize, whoever you are.
How do they charge friends with providing the means to OD? What kind of crock is that..
Wouldn't that be like suing smith and wesson because someone killed themselves with a gun?
His buds were charged with essentially not calling for medical assistance after the teen passed out after injecting himself with a drug probably heroin.
oh pleeze...how are you to tell if a druggy is passed out high vs passed out to eternity? everbody's judgement is under the influence...
Dan is as much on topic as you are, skeleton.
It isn't so much that they forced him to inject the drugs, which they didn't; it was that he had an immediate reaction and went unconscious at once, and then didn't seek medical attention, thus letting him die.
It sounds like a heroin overdose to me.
I'm not sure how much it would have helped if they *had* gotten to the hospital immediately.
Wow, Portland Tony, great minds think alike!
This boy passed out immediately after injecting himself.
He was unconscious.
He never woke up.
They didn't get him help.
I beg to differ, he inject himself with a potent drug and passed out. suddenly everyone is supposed to be a medical expert regarding his consciousness and health status: is he alive is he dead? convince me... Now if you remember the propofol incident Murray couldn't tell either by looking that his pt was in crisis...an he is medically trained. So what kind of assessement can a bunch of impaired kids do?
@ Mmmmm, I believe she said: HE INJECTED HIMSELF, HE'S DEAD. Having said that I do agree with you "So what kind of assessement can a bunch of impaired kids do?"
Oh, I agree with you; I was just giving you the story as I read it on another site, as to why the other kids were charged.
It was because they didn't get him any help when he remained unconscious overnight.
He did it to himself; I don't know what action the other kids should have taken; but judging from the actions of youth today, they were prolly so messed up they didn't notice anything but their own high.
Just say no! ðŸ˜‰
This story sounds bogus. Who saw him inject himself? Four guys who delt? The one who knows is reported dead. Was he a known user? Had they been cutting the stuff but he got full strength? Were they his good buds or had he just met them?