November 21st, 2011

'Super committee' headed for failure, aides concede

Members of the congressional "super committee" - the bipartisan panel tasked with finding at least $1.2 trillion in budget savings over the next decade - will likely announce Monday that they have failed, according to both Democratic and Republican aides.

"No decisions or agreement has been reached concerning any announcement or how this will end," one senior Democratic aide said. "But, yes, the likely outcome is no agreement will be reached."

Markets dropped as news spread of the panel's apparent failure. The Dow Jones Industrial Average had declined over 300 points by noon Monday.

FULL STORY
  1. banasy©

Everybody has a right to their opinion.
    Everyone, democrat or republican.
    People can sure sling out the insults, but if they perceive one, all of a sudden it's unfair?
    Puhleeze.
    I am sure glad I read here that republicans are on the public dole, also...as I knew all along, but nobody wanted to admit.
    We can disagree on politics, gung hoe, but I will not be denigrated by you, or anybody, for my beliefs.
    I don't insult *you*, do I?

November 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Mmmmm

addddddddmmmmit it! you republicans yooou are nooooo good!

November 21, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

lol @ mmmm my pot is not awful hun, and my mom would do her level best to have me fat, fat, fat but no ty been there, done that and got the t-shirt to prove it! And ty bout the prayers, we burried him on his birthday 8 weeks ago. Its still pretty fresh.

November 21, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm

wait a minute, chrissy yah gonna hafta survey ya dinner guests and asked them if they went straight home after the party and no corrupting the results with catering...cuz skinny women, I tell you, will deli stole a dish in a minute...yah can tell ya been had cuz her oven is always spotless...

November 21, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

and @ gung hoe, since you decided to toss this out here...theres a big dif between ssd, which is social security disability and ssi, which is suplemental security income which is what u recieve! ssd is based on $s taken via fica and ssi is state aid 4 the

November 21, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

Skinny women, lol!
    I've always been thin to the point of almost too skinny; then I found out my thyroid was chugging at 5x over what it should have been...got that fixed, and now I'm at a healthy weight.

I love to cook, though...so....

Chrissy, my heart will be with you this Thanksgiving, and one prayer I'll be sending in thanks is that you are ok.
    Love ya, sista!

November 21, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

disabled who dont have sufficient work history and have not paid into fica sufficiently over the previous l0 years. Its the GOP that want to abolish that program and it may or may not affect you since you stated you can work. That screams fraud to me!

November 21, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

lmao @ mmmm, im making lassagna sweetie and even tho my mom grew up down here she refuses to drive in the city! Plus i already told u her butts pretty big i dont think she will complain lmfao

November 21, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. banasy©

Deli stole a dish.
    Rotflmao.
    Gotta love it.
    You do have a gift for great phrases!

November 21, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. gung hoe

Dammit just wrote a 2 page coment no swearing or anything but chrissey it gives me a chance to respond to you why I feel I have to but sorry chrissey I get SSD seeing as though I pay my social security which is what fica is and have paid for years just the same as anyone that works.NOW @ BANASY was nice knowing ya bye

November 21, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

and @ banasy, my sista from anutha mutha ty. Means alot to me from both you and mmmm! Loyalty amongst friends is a precious comodoty, one which certain male friends would be way better off learning! Better than the mambx pamby tudes they keep displaying!

November 21, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

sorry gung hoe but 2 times you have stated SSI so is the mamby pamby way of back peddeling? Only goin on what you have stated youre the one persists in gettin nasty!! As you just displayed one more time to banasy...Hmmm and you call urself a minister?

November 21, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

meant mamby in the lst one also not mambx

November 21, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

Guess i prolly better put in check that *brutal honest* thing i got goin on eh? But ya just gotta know when you straddle a fence (meaning play both sides) youre bound to get hurt! My dad always told me say what u mean and mean what u say, and i do!

November 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

What the hell did I do, besides have a mind of my own?
    Sheesh!

November 21, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

Ah banasy thats a million $ question! I asked myself the same thing a month ago remember, when that riff between him & i started. No answer for it boys will be boys i guess. But shame, shame when they claim to be a man of god & then act like the devil.

November 21, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |