November 28th, 2011

Cain: Woman is going to falsely accuse me of having an affair

A third woman will make false sexual accusations against Herman Cain, the GOP presidential candidate told CNN Monday.

Cain told CNN's "Situation Room" that the woman will allege that she has had an affair with him.

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said. "It is someone that I know who is an acquaintance that I thought was a friend."

Cain said he learned about the accusation after his lawyer talked to a reporter about the accusation.

READ FULL POLITICAL TICKER POST
Post by:
Filed under: Herman Cain • Politics
  1. Snake

This guy is a sugar daddy im running for president i have a better chancethan he does

November 28, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Portland tony

TOAST....He's TOAST...

November 28, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. MBW

Does the name Monica Lewinski mean anything to you? President Clinton was cricified by the Republican Party for his involvement with her. Do you expect anything less from the Democratic Party? It's time for Cain to realize he has too much negative press to consider himself a viable candidate. Considering Clinton's near impeachment for behavior
    which was "no bodies business but his own", do you thin anything has changed. Politics is politics and the sword
    the Republicans used on Clinton has two edges. What goes around comes around. Time to join Sarah Palin and Rick Perry. Move on to the next one.

November 28, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • leeintulsa

Lol. Who cares what the democrats do. He's gotta get past his own party first..

November 28, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. DЯ.RUFFNUTT

Monica Lewinski was a very big suprise to me..
    being a fattie i would have thought she would have swallowed..

November 28, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Snake

Hello ladies and gentlemen i would like to introduce our president of the u.s president crack head cocain

November 28, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. gung hoe

@banasy the only reason that I put that @banasy Is because you had told jeff frank That cains no longer a threat and I was agreeing with you,jeez L U L .

November 28, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. DЯ.RUFFNUTT

cain likes crack.. ironic but understandable..

November 28, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. kim

Who is this freaky pervert trying to make fools out of his wife or the public hey he might be able to make his wife believe his lies but the public is another matter. He just needs to come clean and tell the truth. All those women can't be lying.....hey he's got one to many jumpoffs hoes

November 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Vandale

Mr.Caitn, your time is up, the fireworks show is over , first you are not well known and had made your name well known by every american not thing good came out of you that worth for American consider you as a candidate for president of this country. First of all you was never hold a public office position (no experiences to serve American, except serving pizza), secondly you has bad records , American say you are out. Once thing you are good at is making pizza I thing you should continue to serve pizza to american they will buy it.

November 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Snake

Cain slayed able so now cains on crack

November 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ronvan

Let's see here: When I was 12 "someone" who looked like Cain did some NO NO things with me. Now I am 67 and want to tell my story! What a crack of BS! And way to many are jumping on board. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Why is it that these women, NOW, want to tell their story after so many years? Again BS! Where is the proof? Let's get the TRUTH. Take all of them to court, with a jury. Anyone be surprised Cain would walk because of no PROOF. Just he said, she said. I just have to beleive that some where in the closet's there is some $$$ offers, book deals, offered to these women, to destroy Cain!

November 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. gung hoe

@banasy your 624 post you ask me oboma is a what? Well oboma is a person,oboma is a president,oboma is a demacrat ,oboma is a half breed a molotoh.

November 28, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. kim

Why would so many want to just tell lies like this unless there some truth he probably is guilty of being unfaithful just admit it.

November 28, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Snake

Ill give cain head a job delivering chuck e cheese pizza in a p*nis suit to turn on the female customers

November 28, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. banasy©

That's what I want to know, gung hoe: what is a molotoh? I'm not familiar with that term.

November 28, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |