November 28th, 2011

Cain: Woman is going to falsely accuse me of having an affair

A third woman will make false sexual accusations against Herman Cain, the GOP presidential candidate told CNN Monday.

Cain told CNN's "Situation Room" that the woman will allege that she has had an affair with him.

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said. "It is someone that I know who is an acquaintance that I thought was a friend."

Cain said he learned about the accusation after his lawyer talked to a reporter about the accusation.

READ FULL POLITICAL TICKER POST
Post by:
Filed under: Herman Cain • Politics
  1. MinnesotaSu

Like I always say: where's there's smoke, there's usually fire.

November 28, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. bobcat ( in a hat )

@banasy
    Yeah it makes a person wonder. I can't believe we don't have any wrestling fans that post here, It just really bugs me when I see that. If I knew what it meant, maybe it woukdn't bother me so much.
    I used to play that hide behind my finger game with my daughter and then my granddaughter.

November 28, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

@bobcat:
    I play that with my granddaughter *now*!

Maybe he is just saying, "look at my face, the one that doesn't change expression. Behold my magnificence! Look upon me and be amazed!"

Or maybe there were nosee'ems flying around...whatever, it looks ridiculous.

You tell him that bobcat, won't you?

November 28, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. bobcat ( in a hat )

Hey John Cenna
    I just want tyou to know, that move you make with your hand really looks ridiculous.
    How was that banasy ? And yes, this is as close as I'm going to get to him to say it. That guy looks like he could put a severe hurt lock on you.

November 28, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

@bobcat:
    His oiled pecs could blind you, that's for sure.

November 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. **cosmicvox *

@Iam, black men and s e x ? Okaaay, we all know where your head is at now...

November 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

@*cosmicvox*:
    Yeah, because we need a POTUS who's mighter with his "sword" than a pen...lol

November 28, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DELLE JAMBO

If all I have to watch on CNN is character assassination of a Presidential hopeful a-la Her-MAN Cain, I'll rather prefer NOT to go for CNN anymore. Period. Let's have the positive news .Stress the positives!

November 28, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

@leeintulsa:
    Not if *you* were the POTUS we're talking about here...

November 28, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. rooney

I don't know. There are an awful lot of women coming foward. Hard to believe all of them are lying. And didn't the restaurant association pay a couple of them off? Why would they do that if nothing happened?

November 28, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Bill W

who gives a s_it really are there more important stories out here like the federal reserve robbing americans blind or the CIA involved in every government overthrow possible.....omg

November 28, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jiao

Bill W, why did you click and read the story?

November 28, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cain

I have a big giant super big giant dick

November 29, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cain

My dick is so big... It wont fit into a 82camaro

November 29, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. **cosmicvox *

Why are these women coming forward now, dribbling in one by one like the hits just keep on comin' ? Well, we have yet to see any evidence of foul play but I do know how some people are when they see a Bandwagon. They wanna Jump right On It.

November 29, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |