November 29th, 2011

Iranian protest leads to embassy incursion

Iranian students stormed the British embassy in Tehran Tuesday, breaking down the door, throwing around papers and replacing the British flag with an Iranian one.

A CNN crew on the scene also saw protesting students throwing stones at the embassy's windows.

Iran's Press TV reported that police had the incident under control.

The incursion into the embassy happened during a protest demanding that the British ambassador be sent home immediately.

A crowd of about 1,000 people gathered near the embassy for the anti-British demonstration, and had been peaceful before some participants storming the building.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Iran • Protest
  1. banasy©

@Haiku Kid:
    I always called him Dick.
    Seemed a better fit.

November 29, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marine5484

Spoken like a true Tea Partier above. I see that these ignorant Tea Partiers took over this web page too. Now I expect them to hijack my name and use it just to make me look stupid!!! For the record, I fully support what the Iranians did as I too am quite disgusted with the British for carrying out orders from Washington D.C.. It appears than in London, moral principles have become a thing of the past, the very distant past I might add.

November 29, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Marine 5484

Your wish is my command, you anti-American pig pos. How dare you steal my name?? How dare you troll good people with your ass hole views on life? They are right...you are a DICK!

November 29, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joseph McCarthy

Could you kindly skip the Tea Party lingo, please? It has no place here. Just leave that for the ignorant Tea Partiers since that's at their level.

November 30, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  3. Marine 5484

If Ÿou were truly EVER in the military, you would have been fragged by now. I'd love to take you out.
    Drop dead. Please. Patton, drop dead.

November 29, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ArtistCHD

Mr. Meals or Mills, says that the LAPD, is moving in, ordering “Occupiers” to vacate the park’s premises. Leave the areas, as they surround the areas, helicopters flying overhead, local news media on the scene. A very well planned out tactical maneuver, to crowd containment controls, domineering police enforcing of the laws. Some having their finger on the triggers of rubber bean bag bullet guns in threatening manners. Another protestor tells a rouge renegade Reptilian riot cop, not to aim or point his weapon at him, in violation of their own code of conduct, No…? SA time line: 3:29 am update, 11-30-2011 Thursday.
    ….

The on looking by standing crowds are chanting, “The people united will never be defeated”.
    ......
    Spencer Mills, Ustream Livestream, Oakland home base, travels to SF, and LA, media coverage, “guerrilla” he says, Has a B.A. degree, has been unemployed for some time, and that he quit his job so that he could do mobile media full time, travel around to other "Occupy" sites, cities to keep up with the exciting action..., as long as he receives some support and is appreciated. He’s live right now tonight in Los Angeles, butt from my art studio San Antonio, Texas time line, at 2:51 am, counting down to eviction, tent tenements camped out on the state, park places as “Occupiers”! Riot police are staging strategic raid ranks ready to move in and take over the plaza, take down the tents and arrest resisters.

November 30, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. JOSH

I don't blame Ira for hating and despising Britain after what the British did stealing Iran's resources and staging a coup against the only democratic elected government of Iran Dr. Mosadegh...

November 30, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. mike

just drop the bomb on them...... wait until they're all routing and raising hell, then dropped a bomb on right on them... Great idea!!!!!

December 12, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. mike

lol, they're just total radical crazy people. It's funny how for being one of the oldest countries in the world. They are very much messed up.... I'm going very lightly on the words 😉

December 12, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |