December 3rd, 2011

Sheen's ex-wife arrested in Colorado, charged with assault

Brooke Mueller, the ex-wife of actor Charlie Sheen, was arrested early Saturday in Colorado and charged with assault and cocaine possession, police said.

Shortly before midnight Friday, police encountered a woman at the Belly Up - a bar and performance venue in Aspen - who said Mueller had been "the aggressor" in an assault, the Colorado city's police department said in a news release.

Mueller was found and arrested after midnight at another bar, Escobar, according to Aspen police. She was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, which is a felony, and third-degree assault, which is a misdemeanor.

She was released after posting an $11,000 bond, said Aspen police. A court date is scheduled for December 19.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Charlie Sheen • Colorado • Crime
  1. Drug law enforcement

Once Big-Pharma synthesizes a natural drug, make it illegal for anyone to distribute it other than prescription writers.

December 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

@Drug law enforcement:

Aren't script writers a part of the problem, though?
    I thought that's how a lot of drug dependency starts...with a legit prescription.

I can't think of any beneficial use for a synthetic version of coke, anyway.
    I can't really think of any beneficial use for the natural stuff, either...

December 4, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. heather

i knew you were kidding banasy. no worries.

December 4, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Synthetics

Synthtic cocaine is called *Procaine* and is available through your local pharmacy. As is synthetic ephedra (ephedramine), heroin (ocycoten), etc, etc, etc. They haven't been able to synthesize THC (the active ingredient in marijuanna) but stem cell research is making it possible. All pharmaceuticals are based on petroleum molecules and so have dangerous side effects such as brain damage and weight gain. Future pharma will be based on human cells opening-up a whole new world for those dependant on drugs for fun or for survival.

December 4, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Synthetics

Natrural ephedra was made illegal within weeks of Big-Pharma sythesizing it into *Ephedramine*. The same year that DuPont synthesized a strand of hemp into *Nylon*, marijuanna was made illegal. Let's hope they never sythesize water or the penis.

December 4, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. let's hope

they do synthesize the penis. the world would be a lot better off without people who don't know how to use it properly.

December 4, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Martina Navratilova's Porsche 959

Martina Navratilova is a bull dike who runs a lethbian farm near Aspen. Her 959 had a huge synthetic penis in the back along with some syringes. Anyone with a brain can see that she did more steroids than Joey.

December 4, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Natural Woman

Only a woman who is totally into nature would have a drawer full of battery operated synthetic penises.

December 4, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

@ Martina Navratilova's Porsche 959: she grows lesbians?
    And who's Joey?

December 4, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

@Natural Woman:
    This comment makes no sense to me...

December 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joey Igotta-Baloney

It doesn't make sense? Hmmm. Try checking your drawers for artificial penises or maybe look for pictures of them being demonstrated in your fav magazine? Whatever you want to call it...it's not natural.

December 4, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Joey Igotta-Baloney

...glad to see that *Procaine* made sense to you though. (you didn't question it after making your stupid "Can't think of any reason they would make synthetic cocaine" comment)

December 4, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Comeswallower Danny

You oughta know, brother.

December 4, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

@Philip:
    Silly me.
    I thought I was actually talking to a real person.
    I didn't know about the *Procaine*, because I have no reason to know about it, and my "stupid" comment was genuine: I still don't know any reason why it should be prescribed.

Oh, and I don't need any battery operated devices in my night stand; I have a real man, thanks.
    And please stop projecting the fact that you own p*o*r*n onto other people; I've never owned any, as I have all I need in my spouse.
    The only thing unnatural is your preoccupation with it.

December 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Wonder what...

...set the little rump ranger off this time?

December 4, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |