December 10th, 2011

Report: Memphis players say youth group leader molested them

The Memphis police and the Amateur Athletic Union have launched an investigation after two players alleged that the leader of a local youth sports organization molested them decades ago.
The two players were interviewed by the ESPN's show "Outside the Lines" and the story is scheduled to be aired at 10 a.m. Sunday.
A story on ESPN.com said the players allege that Robert "Bobby" Dodd inappropriately touched them and abused them sexually while they slept in hotel rooms during tournaments.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized • World
  1. wOT

Everyone in the world was molested one way or the other,stop with all this, what happened in days gone by! I an Black and was molested when I could not use the restroom in the 50s, I had to relieve myself on Main Street, in my pants! Who do I sue in 2011 the City!

December 10, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Portland tony

I don't think this pedophillia epidemic is really that new. It's s only because there are more of us today to report it and many more ways to make abuse known to the public. And I've noticed that individuals who claim abuse maybe 30 years ago have stepped up because of our changing social mores. Back in the day you better have had 100 eyewitnesses to bring down a pillar of society for "inappropriate touching" ".

December 10, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

@chrissy:
    Your truck ran over me.
    Now I know what you meant.
    In other words, like caca.

December 10, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

@Portland Tony:
    I have said that before.
    You, however, have said it better.
    Thank you, and I agree.

@bc(iah)
    Right know I am rolling my eyes so far back, I can see my brain.
    *Facepalm*
    Lmao!

December 10, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

lol @ banasy, i wish that damn truck would run over something! its still in the garage and bein used for manipulation purposes only!!

December 10, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. F1

A child can lose there innocence at what age? It sucks that so many people take it so litely. If they would give much more stiffer penalties it would probably help cut it down. Now that they are releasing inmates, they have more room for them. What they need to do is make a cell block especially for pedophiles and rapists, lock them up with there own!

December 10, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. hamsta

i thought it was just a joke that phys ed teachers are gay.guess that explains the school system in california encouraging crossdressing and teaching sodomite history.god destroyed sodom and gamorra for a reason.

December 11, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |