Gotta Watch: Best of Behar
December 15th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Best of Behar

Today, HLN says goodbye to one of it's most entertaining programs, "The Joy Behar Show."  We will definitely miss Joy's infamous, and often hilarious interviews with celebrities, politicians and media figures.  In honor of the show's last day, we decided to put together a list of our all-time favorite clips.  Catch Joy's final farewell tonight at 10 p.m. ET on HLN with special guest Steve Martin.

Who’s Joy Behar? – Comedian Gilbert Gottfried tears Joy up over her show ending. You can even hear the show's crew cracking up off-camera.

The walk-off - This is possibly the most memorable interview on Joy’s show and one that got a lot of attention in the media. It involves a very awkward conversation between rock legend Gene Simmons and now-wife Shannon Tweed that almost ended their relationship.

Would you let Casey babysit? - Joy does not hold back during this clip with Casey Anthony’s defense attorney.  Watch what happens when Joy asks Dorothy Clay Sims if she would let Casey babysit her kids.

Post-vasectomy interview - Ever wondered what a person is like just hours after been hopped up on pain medication from a vasectomy? Here’s your chance. Joy interviews comedian Louis C.K. and it’s absolutely hilarious.

Two blenders are better than one -  Just days after news broke that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries filed for divorce, Joy got Kardashian mom Kris Jenner on set. The good news for Joy is that Kris didn’t come empty-handed.

Post by:
Filed under: Casey Anthony • Celebrity • Crime • Gotta Watch • Justice • Showbiz
  1. Ed Sr of Dallas Tx

Please...............Joy Behar is an over rated B***h! She criticizes everything including little white bunny rabbits! She has that NYC profile with the big nose and obnoxious voice as she talks with that whiny nasal sounding voice. I guess you have figured out....I really don't care for her.

December 15, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  2. betty

You know, I have so very few t.v. shows that I like. This show reminded me of the old talk shows, she is a natural, and a pleasure to watch. I will miss your show. Please get this woman her own show and ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID KARDASHIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 15, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. james

What will fill that slot ? How about todays Ed Sullivan..dogs through hoops, mimes, bad magicians, good musicians, people spinning plates, s lu tty dancers,washed up stars.. You know good clean family entertainment.

December 15, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Andi

I loved this show!! She is sassy, right most of the time and I love the questions. Why was it cancelled?

December 15, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mandy

Joy is the best thing that happened to CNN! She is smart, witty, and truthful!!!Joy really, should have replaced Larry King !I think CNN is jumping the shark!!!

December 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Patricia

Joy is the only reason I watch HLN. Guess it's time to take it off my favorite channels list on my cable remote!

December 15, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Maureen

I love Joy and I'm shocked and very sad that her show's been canceled. I will delete HLN now. Her show is my favorite and I never miss it. I hope a good network will pick her up. Her humor and intelligence make me smile at the end of the day. Thank you Joy for all of your interesting and informative interviews.

December 15, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. zaffy

I finished watching the show and then programmed HLN out of my remote/t.. now i wont even see then channel when i'm flipping:) you and your sponsors loss.

December 16, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. Yeah right.

She was a horse pretending to be a wise man. Long in the tooth about it too.

December 16, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  10. Brenda

What the heck happened? I tuned in every night and looked forward to the show. HLN...Shame on you for cancelling a top-notch show. As for you Joy Behar, another network would probably pick you up in a flash!! Best of luck to you Joy!

Brenda in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

December 18, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. AmyinBC

I too am hoping she is snapped up by another network. Funny, real and smart!

January 7, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |