December 27th, 2011

Reports: 9 arrested after Mall of America fights

Police have arrested several people after a "series of fights" at the Mall of America that sent chairs flying and caused after-Christmas shoppers to flee, the mall said Tuesday.

Mall security officers and police in Bloomington, Minnesota made several arrests, the mall said. CNN affiliate KARE reported that nine people have been arrested, including several juveniles. Video posted online showed chairs flying during the melee.

The Mall of America describes itself as the largest retail and entertainment complex in the United States. It says it has more than 520 stores, 50 restaurants and attractions that include an aquarium, flight simulator and a spa for children.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Minnesota
  1. TORI

@banasy and @gunghoe, is this blog typically invaded by trolls.-
    I was hoping they were just drunkards from too much holiday eggnog.

December 27, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. raven

Hey m.s., hows e.l.t. ?

December 27, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. just plain hoe

Mine too, ever since my gay lover fisted me with a bowling ball.

December 27, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sambo X

Stop being so racist! We're also good at eating watermelon and dancing!

December 27, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Fossilhund

Did alll the Norwegian types in Minnesota finally go off the deep end?

December 27, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Hugh Jass

Glad to see the teens of America continue to insert the word "like" between every other word.

December 27, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

@TORI:
    Holiday vacation from school.
    It's not normally this bad, but CNN obviously took a break from their deleting duties.

m.s.: e.l.t. Is ducky!

December 27, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DjkrB

Dear CNN:

Congratulations. Your boards are the biggest joke in blogdom.

Your "report abuse" button is apparently disabled, because nothing is ever done about the vitriolic and disgusting garbage that is posted here.

These boards are now know as a safe haven for schoolchildren trolls who like potty humor.
    Please post a thread about feces and fetish s*e*x, because that is all that is ever posted anymore anyway.
    Perhaps this way, they will post on that thread, and leave the serious posters here alone.

The contempt that CNN shows its readers and posters by not moderating this blog is reprehensible.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

December 27, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sambo X

Naw naw nee naw naw, DjkrB eats boog-ers!!!!!

December 28, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. utu trainman (i honk my horn for safety)

AHH QUIT CRYING... HONK HONK...

December 27, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. M.D.

I think I can put your mind at ease, DjkrB. Pooping in purple does not mean you're gay. It means you have advanced rectal cancer.

December 28, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  11. CNN Blog editor

Im sitting on a beach in Aruba sippin margaritas and reading these blogs. Lmao. Stfu banasy. Ur fat and I hate you

December 28, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. DjkrB

Sometimes, when no one else is around, I put flies in the microwave and cook them. I enjoy the power that gives me.

December 28, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. T J Swann

What are you all babbling about??

December 28, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
    • DjkrB

Oh, nothing much ... mostly we're talking about how gay TJ Swann is. Stuff like that.

December 28, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  14. Lord Ligonier

Sidewalk Simians

December 28, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. utu trainman (i honk my horn for safety)

I'M GAY TOO. TALK ABOUT ME!

December 28, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |