January 11th, 2012

Mexico: 13,000 killed in drug violence in first 9 months of 2011

Nearly 13,000 people were killed in Mexico by suspected drug violence in the first three quarters of 2011, the country's federal attorney general's office said Wednesday.

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. Philip

maybe bacon grease will get it out

January 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Migeul Sanchez

Maybe try to not be so gay.

January 11, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Philip

Hogwash its still stuck way to deep

January 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

The vacuum cleaner hose is just the right size.The diamond is so beautiful and large

January 11, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

Oh Hogwash ,any suggestions?

January 11, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Philip

Oh Hogwash ,any suggestions?I need serious help.

January 11, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Philip

now Ive got bacon grease all over sofa .Oh hogwash

January 11, 2012 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andhika

Installed thie cool plugin. I enmocmerd it highly above the tweetmeme button. Easy ReTweet does a far better job.

March 12, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Philip

I cannot get married till I get this ring out of my butt .Oh hogwash

January 11, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

Oh hogwas,now I soiled my gown Joey will be so angry ,any suggestions?

January 11, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Philip

Oh hogwash I missed spelled hogwash

January 11, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. hamsta

@banasy for once i agree with u.this supposed war on drugs kills more people each year than the drugs themselves do.and the unusually high number is also caused by eric holder and his department of justice selling stolen guns to the mexican drug cartel with the intent of artificialy inflating gun crime statistics(operation fast and furious)so obama can make more gun control laws.their little numbers game is getting innocent people killed so they can make it harder for law abiding citizens to own a gun.by the way the definition of an herb is:anything found in nature that has medicinal properties.they had to redefine the word drug to fit marijuana in that category.the original definition of the word drug is:manmade medication.the new definition is:mind altering substance.by original definition if u chew coca leaves or the bark of a willow tree u are using herbs and if u snort cocaine or take aspirin ur using drugs.

January 11, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

It hapens, dear hamsta.
      It happens.

January 11, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  12. banasy©

That's 13000 murdered in 9 months due to drug violence.
    I would like to know what happened to the other three months, and how many other murders there were in Mexico due to something other than drugs...there has to be other reasons...
    I find 13000 drug connected murders astonishing.
    How awful.

January 11, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. hamsta

i just told u the reasons for alot of things.might that also be the reason they put a 12ft jail fence at my job(i work at the port,a primary terror target)and at schools(they havent realized locking the kids in takes their only defense[to run]away).but they refuse to put a fence at the border.

January 11, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Philip

Hogwash

January 11, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. hamsta

@banasy they always blame drugs when they cant explain the reason to u.as i have told u before there is a murder every week in my neighborhood.im at home quite often to see the boys fighting over girls and the neighbors fighting over who stole what.even though ive seen these same girls flopping all over my porch when one of their multiple boyfriends gets gunned down in the street the cops always label it a bad drug deal.i dont bother arguing cuz kelvin kaigler got me in enough trouble just giving him a ride to work.google his name its an interesting story.

January 11, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |