January 14th, 2012

Father of missing Maine girl takes polygraph, police say

Justin DiPietro, the father of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds, has taken a polygraph, the spokesman for the Maine State Police said.

"He was told the results," Stephen McCausland added.

McCausland would not say when the test was given, nor did he say whether Ayla's father passed, failed, or if the results were inconclusive. He also would not elaborate on what questions DiPietro was asked.

It's been four weeks since Ayla disappeared. Alya, now 21 months old, was reported missing by her father the morning of December 17.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Maine • U.S.
  1. gung hoe

TackS huh well if theres ever another time what I will do is put tacks in my Shoe and wiggle my toes and think of the song run around sue

January 14, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Scottish Mama

I thought smokin' some of Ruffies worked or so some of the CSI things I watch say.

January 14, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. gung hoe

@Scottish moma are you for real.Did you really see that on CSI

January 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

Hi gung. You are correct gung it may have been my murder and mayhem shows. Forensics shows.

January 14, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

My mother and I are two of the rare pnes that cannot take polygraphs.
    In the baseline questions, I was asked if my name was my name.
    I said yes.
    The examiner frowned.
    I was asked if that was my date of birth.
    I said yes.
    The examiner frowned.
    I was asked where the city I resided in was the same as the city I was born.
    I said no.
    The examiner frowned.

January 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 6.7BILLION WE WILL DECIDE BY FACT CHECKING

AND Y WASNT THIS DONE OR OFFERED BY THE FATHER? OF THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE BEGINNING? THESE CHILD MURDERS THERE'S NO EXCUSE WHAT SO EVER.

January 14, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Scottish Mama

@banasy are you a toe wiggler without knowing it?

January 14, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Dancing tootsies?
      Perhaps.
      My mom is the same way.
      Both of our polygraphs were for employment prospects.
      Hers was at the Toll Road, and mine was for a movie theater corporation.
      Guess what?
      We both got the jobs!

January 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

New name "twinkle toes". I did also get a visual of Fred Flinstone bowling. lol

January 14, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Mama, that's kinda how I bowl anyway...I loft it...I used to get yelled at by the management for it.
      I once lofted it into the lane next to mine because the ball stuck to my fingers!
      Thank God I don't embarass easily. I make it look like "yeah, I meant to do that. That's right."
      But I keep my shoes on, lol!

January 14, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini©™

I think it would be fun to try one...oh, wait a minute...

January 14, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Scottish Mama

If I had taken a lie detector and passed I would be shouting it from the rooftops. And I would have taken it right after my daughter disappeared, the faster they are not focused on me they can look elsewhere.

January 15, 2012 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  9. red bottom

Iˇm no longer positive where you're getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for great info I used to be looking for this info for my mission. red bottom

August 16, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |