January 15th, 2012

Attacks on police stations in Iraq kill 3, Interior Ministry says

At least three people were killed and 22 others wounded in bombings targeting police stations in Iraq on Sunday, the Interior Ministry said.

A suicide bomber struck a police station outside the predominantly Sunni city of Ramadi, killing at least two policemen and wounding 10 others.

The Interior Ministry said gunmen attacked the station after the bombing, and clashes with police were still ongoing.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Iraq • World
  1. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

@banasy The clan I'm related to, migrated from the Rhine River of Germany area, to the U.S., just like a lot of people, through Ellis Island, New York circa 1890, before the anticipated rise of the Third Reich.. I probably have distant relatives in the Soviet Union also. I'll be around for a few years yet. It would be interesting to track the total geneology.

January 15, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. hamsta

As a matter of fact the sherriff where im from is pretty famous for speaking backwards.one of his infamous quotes is that he wont tolerate trash from new orleans commiting crime in his parish.in reality he is intentionaly creating a high crime area to expand his power build a new prison and make money.in reality he is running model citizens such as myself(clean criminal background with less than two weeks without a job in my 25 year working history)out of town.

January 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

@Jeff:
    My family were both Rusiian and =olish on my father's side, and gypsies on my Mother's.
    My grandparents on both sides fled in the early teens, early twenties.
    The writing was on the wall, as they say.
    Some of them weren't able to make it out out.
    Hitler rose to power.
    You know the rest...

January 15, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

Looked up Kevin Kaigler.
    In prison for mulitple murder and an admitted drug dealer.
    And what am I supposed to take away from this?

January 15, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

What do you mean, that's how you ended up here? Up where?

January 15, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Kandi

Yea im aware of the story too and the backwards azz racist sherriff jack strait, i get his name right? That was about 4 years or so, he is still alive? Woulda thought someone woulda capped him long ago!

January 15, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. hamsta

if u check ur history the jews where lined up and shot by firing squads before the gas chambers and crematoriums were built.as a matter of fact hitler forced the jews to build and work in the gas chambers and crematoriums that the jews met their own demise in.now dont think just cuz im half german that im a nazi and hate jews.truth be told i despise hitler and the crimes he committed.but being half german i can honestly tell u that when the democrats labeled bush a nazi it came from a guilty conscience.the word nazi is defined as-NATIONAL SOCIALIST WORKERS PARTY.who has socialist policies?answer-obama and the democratic party.

January 15, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kandi

And banasy he was NOT an admitted drug dealer but he did admit to using in the past! The only evidence they had was he was black and a known druggie wanted to lighten his own sentence so a cop got him to say it was kelvin! It was a railroad job!

January 15, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

You need to quit telling people whose family have actually fooking DIED in Germany to check their history.
    You are also under the erroneous in the assumption that it was only Jewish people who died there.
    You jump from thought to thought like a deranged grasshopper, and I have trouble trying to understand just what it is you are trying to say.
    I'm sorry, but my eyes are bleeding.
    I am done.

January 15, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

LMFAO!

January 15, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. hamsta

@ banasy kelvin is inocent.they convicted him without any solid evidence.his cheewee haircut and a plea bargain from the crackhead in the back seat is what got him convicted.another man who looks very similar to kelvin with ties to james the trigger man mysteriously gets a hair cut the day after the murder and has the tatoo described by the girl hiding in the closet.that crackhead got a reduced sentence for his story.james the trigger man says kelvin wasnt there.whats james got to gain by lieing? absolutely nothing.i know all parties involved through street hustles.im the reason they had to use the word street hustler.im not a drug dealer,i am a mechanic and handyman.i do side jobs for a discount price on a daily basis.some of the people ive dealt with are shady characters and ive faced retallitory behavior from all sides including the sheriff.i really like their word for interrogation.an interview doesnt involve being dragged out of my house in my underwear and asked the same 8 questions repeatedly.

January 15, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Kandi

Wow! @ hamsta,Youre NOT a dealer but youre taking credit for the slang *street hustler*? You takin credit for *saggin* too?

January 15, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. hamsta

@ kandi if ur asking if i wear my pants like these kids who call themselves gangstas ur answer is no.i am a 39 yr old man and i make my money the old fashioned way-i work for it.how do i know kelvin?we were coworkers.im a crane operator/mechanic at the port of new orleans.after giving him a ride to work i found out he was a street rapper.im a sound man on the side for a local studio.i got him some free studio time and we became close friends after that.

January 15, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kandi

I never asked you how you knew him, aint none of my business. I was talking in reference to the term *street hustler* which has been around along time! Longer than you now that i know your age!

January 15, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  15. WT F?

Think you can get yourself a good old fashioned education, hamster? Your posts suck biug-time in spelling, grammar, and punctuation...they are painful to try and get through. They don't make a damn bit of sense, either.

January 15, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • WT F?

EDITED TO READ: they suck BIG time.

January 15, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |