February 11th, 2012

Whitney Houston dead at 48

Legendary singer Whitney Houston has died at age 48, her representative Kristen Foster said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. geraldine williams

people let whitney hoston R.I.P think about her family and children R.I.P WHITNEY LOVE U

February 11, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Johan S

Whitney was here, just like all of us, for One Moment in Time. She spent it trying to be the best she can be, and brought many moments of happiness to the whole world.

All the cynics and haters out there, can only mutter an invective and walk away in frustration.

February 11, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • geraldine williams

THAT RIGHT

February 11, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Linda

so incredibly sad. such a talented but troubled soul. i pray she finds the peace she deserves. RIP whitney:-*

February 11, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. renee thurman

I will always Love you Whitney I was rounting for your comeback.God knows best restr in peace my fellow Leo Sister

February 11, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mary

OMG! I am 47 and grew up watching and listening to this voice. I am also saddened for the human being that was lost today.
    My condolences to her daughter and Mother.

February 11, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Linda A G Hargrove

My preyers go out to her family and friends , 48 is too young to leave us all here.

February 11, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Kitten

For all of you disrestpectful people your day will come, wheter its from coke or a heart attack, I dont know why Mrs Houston died but for whatever reason she was a great singer. Alot of people deals with depression and it is a disease not and addiction. Judge not for whatever you say and do may come upon you one day or maybe your children or wife or husband all because you were disrespectful to some one else. She was a human being, who had problems like we all do, sometimes things in our life can be fixed and sometimes they cant. To her mom God bless you, you lost your child, may you be comforted by those who loved her and the amazing gift that God gave her. Rest in peace Whitney.

February 11, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kyra Collins

A how dare u talk about whitney like that what is wrong with u

February 11, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Amanda

She was a wonderful singer and i loved many of her songs and she has a great voice. It is just hard to believe she has pasted away.

February 11, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Kyra Collins

So I don't care if you're name is Ashley never talk to her like that understand

February 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Fatoumata Samoura

My God! I can't believe this RIP WHITNEY HOUSTON, always loved You!

February 11, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Amanda

One of my favorite songs that she use to sing was (I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU) I could play that song over and over i loved it so much.

February 11, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. andrea

Whitney had the most beautiful voice on this planet. No one sang better then Whitney. I blame Bobby brown for the mess her life became, she was a good girl with good values untill he came along. And started her on drugs. I wish she had been strong enough to overcome her addictions.and her pain. R.I.P. Whitney your music will live on in our hearts. Forever. You will be missed.

February 11, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Big Game James

I know what's wrong with this country. All the negative jerks who ACT like they don't care about anything. While some of you are blaming Bobby for her problems she was an international model way before she was a singer. I'm almost positive she had der taste way before Bobby. But ladies I get it. It's always the guy's fault.

February 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Adog

I see reports that they attempted to revive her. Perhaps she was snorting a line in preparation for the Grammys.

February 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |