February 11th, 2012

Whitney Houston dead at 48

Legendary singer Whitney Houston has died at age 48, her representative Kristen Foster said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. BobbiJo

Rest in Heavenly Peace, dearest Whitney. I now know where broken hearts go, they go to heaven... Prayers for family. friends and fans...May you be comforted.............................

m

February 11, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ana

She had an amazing voice- a divine gift & class. Under influence may not have been pretty, but there's not a performance or appearance she made w/o dressing in classy feminine attire. Her career or popularity was not based on what others no longer leave to the imagination. God bless her family & daughter. We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies" Voltaire

February 11, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Carolyn

My heart and soul goes out to her children and family. Such sad news.

February 12, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. letstrylove

You need God in your life sir! Try to love instead of disrespecting others..... God bless the dead....

February 12, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. letstrylove

An absolute angel from God! A true legend and a true inspiration .... Great story!

February 12, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. Wareerat

She is my number one pop's star and may be the only one in my life.

February 12, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sharon Singleton

Whitney Houston a great singer You will be greatly missed. R.I.P.

February 12, 2012 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. Bebb

This is so sad. I admired Whitney Houston and LOVED her voice. I pray that she has finally found peace and knows how many people loved her and her voice. WHAT A TALENT!!!

February 12, 2012 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. Name*felicia wilder

It is such a terrible lost to lose such a god sent person ,but as it is written to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord. Jesus, said that he will go prepare a place for us where he go you shall be also. So whitney, is ok now. She doesn't have to go thru being in the spot light anymore, have her life ruin by all the negativety from the media by trying to tell about her drug addiction. That's what wrong with the people in the world today always trying to give gifted people like whitney a perfect image that they find hard to maintain because nobody idol perfect but our god cause everyone has came short of the glory of god. I feel like if the media will keep some things private the world would be a whole lot better

February 12, 2012 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Mrs kinnebrew

Amen sister!!!

February 12, 2012 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  10. ade olowu

I will miss her bcos its just a loose to the entire world.Adieu w.H

February 12, 2012 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. Patricia

I love Witney.....She is in God's hands! She will never be forgotten. Wow!!!! Her voice,truley one of a kind. Her music came from her heart. She sang from her soul.

February 12, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. Marvin

Whitney Houston, A Daughter, A Woman, A Wife, A mother, A Songstress who took other peoples WORDS and turn them into unforgettable songs.The Strongest words that were ever brought forward from Whitney were her own when she said, "The biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy." Thank you for those words. May God be please with you.

February 12, 2012 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  13. Nikki

RIP to a fab singer. What an amazing artist. Taken at such a young age. Never forgotten. X

February 12, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  14. Rev. Raymond Brown

All the civil rights activists will miss you because you were an inspiration to all of us. I know comrade Wanda Allen and teresa Odom Sanders will be singing your songs and looking at your movies, we love you and thank for helping us threw some hard times. From the revolutionary side peace, love, and power. Rev. Brown, Wanda Allen and Teresa Odom Sanders. RIP Whitney!!!

February 12, 2012 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  15. Latoia

Whitney Houston touched so many lives and she will always will. My all time female idol is gone and my heart goes out to her daughter, who is going to need so much support. Whitney taught us all with the positive and negative aspects of her life that we should live our life's to the fullest. :,,-( "tears of celebration for her life"

February 12, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |