Gotta Watch: Narrowly escaping with their lives
A school bus was lodged in a building in Henryville, Indiana after being tossed by a tornado earlier this month.
March 31st, 2012

Gotta Watch: Narrowly escaping with their lives

We've recently received lots of videos of narrow misses and people barely avoiding catastrophes. They faced everything from natural disasters to auto accidents, but these lucky people managed to get away without serious injuries. You’ve Gotta Watch these great escapes.

Tornado throws bus

Here’s dramatic new video and audio recordings of the moment that an EF4 twister hit Henryville, Indiana. A bus driver carrying a busload of children must decide what to do to save them when she sees the tornado touch down. Her quick thinking gets the kids off the bus before it’s thrown into a restaurant. Watch the shocking surveillance video from inside the bus.

Fireman: Roof under him 'just dropped'

Three firefighters in Michigan were fighting a fire at a dry cleaning business when the roof collapsed underneath them. They go from ventilating the roof to diving for safety in a scene that looks like it’s right out of a movie.They say the didn't realize just how scary situation was until they saw the video.

Car swerves toward biker

This video out of Texas shows a motorcyclist barely avoiding a car that is spinning out of control. We debated about how many inches this biker was from the sedan. Watch and decide for yourself.

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch • Indiana • Michigan • Texas • Tornadoes • Weather
  1. SkyKing

It happened to me, worse than this. Not a depression, but a real hole. I went through to my waist, a young 165 pounder. 300 lb Ed Sobehart reached out and grabbed me and yanked me out bodily before I went completely through into the inferno in the kitchen of the Howard Johnsons on Christmas night, 1967. As I have many times before, I thank the late Ed Sobehart, without his quick reflexive action, I wouldn't be writing this now.

March 31, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

@ Skyking, bless you and bless Ed Sobehart too!

March 31, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Avser Bastian

VIOLENT WORLD PSYCHIATRY-PSYCHOLOGY REVEALED(mindless mkultra crimes performed by police and psychiatrists/psychologists)

USE OF MKULTRA + HUNGER GAMES TODAY....STATE OF THE ART EXPLANATION ON MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES(violent world of government psychiatry/psychology and police revealed..... learn exactly per how is done and by whom... use of psychology/psychiatry for mass population or ethnic cleansing as well as crimes to which we witness daily on behalf of Zionism/communism/liberalism). SELF ELECTED GOVERNMENTS GOING AS FAR AS USING PEDOPHILIA TO RESOLVE THEIR MINDLESS CRIMINAL POLITICAL ISSUES AGAINST TARGETED VICTIMS WHILE BLAIMING IT ALL ON CHURCH !!! REAL 911 REVEALED !!!

COMING NEXT....LEARN TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIAN COMMUNIST APPARATCHIK ALIKE GANGSTER AND TRAITOR DAVID DUKE OR 70 YEARS OLD US GOVERNMENT OBAMA NEWS(including Eastern European Ethnic cleansing for the sake of Slavic super state or Soviet Union number two). WHY TO TALK ABOUT MIND CONTROL WHEN WE ARE DEALING WITH ETHNIC CLEANSING(that is exactly why they insist us talking about mind control !!!).

REMINDER...MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WAS HIJACKED(March 07th, 2012) BY US GOVERNMENT WHILE PRIMARY E-MAIL AS WELL AS BLOGS WERE ALL SHUT DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF CENSORSHIP REGARDING GENOCIDE AGAINST ME PERSONALLY THAT INVOLVED ABDUCTIONS / MK-ULTRA BRAINWASHING / FORCED BRAIN ELECTRODE – CHIP IMPLANTS / HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION / BLACKLISTING / FORCEFUL UNEMPLOYMENT AND ASSASSINATIONS AGAINST WHITE(under "NAZI" lie) CIVILIAN POPULATION TODAY IN 2011/2012 ACROSS THE EUROPE AND NORTHERN AMERICA !!!

For fast updates use http://www.facebook.com/people/Loki-Nagrind/100001962176474

All related to WHITES ARE NOT WELCOME IN AMERICA ANY LONGER !!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BostjanAvsec or rather http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xleq3o OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE RECORDED LIVE IN 2009 !!! EXILING WHITES(US citizens) WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPORTING NON WHITES IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS FREE !!! WHY TO ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR CRIMES COMMITTED WHEN WE CAN SIMPLY ASSASSINATE OUR VICTIMS(YOU) THANKS TO HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FREE PRESS/MEDIA(most severe CENSORSHIP OF GENOCIDE in entire history of human kind) !! NOT HUMAN RIGHTS COURTS, BUT ORGANIZERS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST WHITES AND SPONSORS OF BOGUS "MULTICULTURALISM" $$$ CLAIMS AT EXPENSE OF PERSECUTED WHITES(while minorities are awarded for and instructed by governments in bogus human rights claims, whites are simply killed if not perverted in multiculturalism garbage) !!!

March 31, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

Sheesh! Talk about garbage! How much and WHAT have you been smoking to imagine all of that?

March 31, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Sheesh! I just crapped myself again.

March 31, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @chrissy's Troll

Sheesh! You have a light meal for later!

March 31, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @ chrissys troll

Better you crap yourself than someone else!

March 31, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Joey Isotta-Fraschini©™

@ Avser Bastian:
    That was a lot of unclear writing to wade through, so let me just get this clear:
    are you for NAZIs, or against them?
    I'll check back tomorrow to see.
    Gute Nacht.

March 31, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

My poop has an odd taste.

April 1, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Dementiolo

Gee, what does it taste like? Troll?

April 1, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. dazzle ©

I love this thead and the take on drive by rooms. I am in Mexico in the Costa Baja area and I returned to my room a while ago. As soon as I walked in my room which faces a main road, I heard shots being fired. I immediately hit the floor and crawled under the bed while the contents of my purse flew all over the place. I grabbed the phone and called the front desk and was told it was fireworks. I thought maybe these 10 shots were bullets with my name on it because I had to do some layoffs during this trip. LOL, I guess I did dodge a bullet or 10. Leaving very early tomorrow for home.

April 1, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • The person above me is a poor troll

^

April 1, 2012 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

Drive by rooms in mexico?? Who knew? Lmao!

April 1, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • The person above me is a poor troll

^ ^

April 1, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  12. dazzle ©

@chrissy, who would have thunk it. They just brought some chocolate and a glass of pinot noir to my room for "my inconvenience." They know what I had to do here and want to make sure I don't use the hatchet on them.

April 1, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • The person above me is a poor troll

^ ^ ^

April 1, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  13. trollbuster

who da troll? you da troll!

April 1, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  14. dazzle ©

Take 3 @The person above me is a poor troll, oh that's the name you're using now Mary, or is it hamsta. Stop the passive aggressive tactics.

April 1, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
    • patrick ©

@dazzle, I know this is really you but you must be on your PC. Tell Mr. Shakin with the Sheiks to kiss my patoot.Get out of there ASAP. I was all set to go on the attack against hamsta and now it is that wench Mary. I will never forget what she did to Victoria who by the way didn't forget dads birthday. Wish you were here with the family, they all miss you especially mama.

April 1, 2012 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
    • It's........BANASY! Ta Da!

Happy Birthday, Patrick!
      May it be filled with happiness and joy.

April 1, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

@ 28. Avser Bastian
    March 31st, 2012 7:00 pm ET
    Please feel free not to share. Most of us have only a 5 or 10 minute break. We do not have time to mull over special interest rants. Therefore they are skipped usually because of overlength, poor grammer, cuss words, slanderous statements, and a general inability to be on topic and get your point across. One trait you seem to have, is the ability to manipulate your browsers' dropdown menus to use basic commands like cut and paste. Wow that must make you feel special.
    I'm really not sure what planet you come from, or where you got that case of spray paint you been huffin', but please remember there's others on here that are somewhat offended by your rant.
    I'm not popular on here either for different reasons. CNN pulls my posts from time to time, just because I do not share the same viewpoint as the leftists, and they'll do anything to find me, have me sued, fixed or whatever.

April 1, 2012 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
    • dazzle ©

@Jeff Frank- brilliant comment!!!

April 1, 2012 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
    • leeintulsa

when i see something like that, i don't think there's a person behind it. like the seks number ones. i used to think this about andres moser, too. and *still* think half the time, it's not him physically typing.

i think it's a bot. set loose on the board to hop from thread to thread, fill in blanks and press enter. sometimes bots will even follow links they come across, going to other boards or websites. a person launched the bot, but replying to it is pointless. once the bot is launched, the person has no idea where, or even how far, it might go.

i do 'reply' sometimes, just trying to be funny – 'umm, no.' or something like that. not something that takes effort or uses my brain.

it's the same programming someone might use to spread a virus.

just trying to help.

April 1, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • It's........BANASY©! Ta Da!

Here, here!
      Although I have to disagree with you assessment of how well you're liked around here.
      And respected.
      Pay no mind the the one who perverts your name.
      Apparently his rules do not apply to himself.
      Everyone gets their posts pulled.
      As for your post, it was, as Daz said, brilliant.
      Keep on keeping on, dear man.

@leeintulsa:
      You know, I think you're onto something there....normally that would be long gone, but it's the weekend, and apparently the bot killers aren't around.

April 1, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |