April 11th, 2012

Wednesday's live events

The race for the presidency can change at the drop of the hat, and CNN.com Live will be there for all the latest news and views from the campaign trail.

Today's programming highlights...

Continuing coverage - Indonesia earthquake and aftermath

10:00 am ET - Gingrich talks to seniors - Rick Santorum may be out of the GOP presidential race, but Newt Gingrich remains a candidate.  He'll speak at a senior center in Newark, Delaware.

10:15 am ET - Obama talks 'Buffett Rule' - President Obama will deliver a statement on the "Buffett Rule" in Washington.

12:00 pm ET - John King live chat - CNN's John King returns to CNN.com Live to talk politics!  Join the conversation by asking John a question via Twitter @JohnKingCNN

12:30 pm ET - White House briefing - The Indonesia earthquake, North Korea and spending will likely top Jay Carney's agenda with the White House press corps.

1:00 pm ET - Trayvon Martin's parents speak out - The parents of Trayvon Martin will speak with reporters at the National Action Network's national convention in Washington.

6:25 pm ET - Romney town hall - GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney holds a small business town hall-style meeting in Warwick, Rhode Island.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Elections • Indonesia • On CNN.com today • Politics • Republican Party • World
  1. wolf god

It's up to the wolf god what happens after you die. Science is full of sh/t. Science says that your dead. The wolf god says you're still alive. Who do you believe? Keep in mind Science says it took vast amounts of time for this earth to come to be. Even teen wolf god knows it only took 6 days. All hail the wolf god, and thank you for your support presidents Bush and Obama.

April 11, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

Well in spite of the wolf god, (whoever the hell that is) lees service will be friday @ 2:00 pm in tulsa. All his friends are welcome to attend.

April 11, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • TORI ©

@chrissy, it is great to see you on the blog wish @banasy and mom were around. Although I took to her everyday. I just know that Lee's family can feel the love around them. Can you make sure Mom knows about the service. She is going to be in San Antonio, so maybe she can arrange to fly to Tulsa. I miss you, Chrissy.

April 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Superman

@@@chrissy its a huge loss to all ,,,,, condolences go out to his family ,,,, dont know what else to say he will be missed,,,, and remembered by all the good ones......i hope everything will be good for kelly and the children ,,,,,,,,,superman come back kelly it would be nice to talk to you,,,,,,superman here mt "r"

April 11, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wolf god

Your president follows the wolf god, chrissy. You should too or else you'll burn in hell forever and ever...alive even. I'm not kidding. Many people view the true God as an extortionist...as a wolf god. Oh, they have their buddy Jesus intact all happy happy joy joy. But then there's burning in hell. "Whoever the hell" dreamed THAT place up?

April 11, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Superman

@@@chrissy my last entry was for chrissy to get back to me im sorry

April 11, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Superman

@@@chrissy the last entry was for you to get back to me i was mistaken for kelly to get back im sorry im still blown away by this

April 11, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Superman

@@@wolfgod your being asked to please stop this right now,,,,,give us all a break please we have lost a very good person here ,,,,,,,, and just ask for a little respect to mourn this loss ok

April 11, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mary

No disrespect to Lee, I liked him as well... But this IS a public forum. Enough said?

April 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. wolf goddess

Guess we all know who wold god is, don't we know? Heathen twot

April 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TORI ©

I am so deeply saddened to hear of Lee's death. It is very early in the morning here in Paris and I wanted to post a tribute to Lee. He truly was one of the "good guys" in this family of bloggers.Lee took the time to email me back and forth and show me the ropes of all things in the blog world. To Lee's family words fail to express how you must be feeling. Please know you are surrounded by love and a support system of those who Lee truly made a positive impact on. I am one of those. If there is anything that the family needs, I know we can find a way to distribute that information. We just need to cherish our family and live in tHe Now. To my parents @patrick and @dazzle, I LOVE YOU, even though I know I've been a challenge. To all of my blogging friends the sentiment is the same. RIP @leeintulsa,

April 11, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • dazzle©

rappelez-vous juste que je t'aime ma fille

April 12, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  11. bobcat (in a hat) ©

@ TORI

That was a very sweet tribute to lee. Though I am truly happy to see you on here again, I wish the circu mstances would have been different. leeintulsa is going to be missed inmmensely on these blogs. You take care of yourself. Hope to see you here again soon.

April 11, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • TORI ©

@bobcat(in a hat), speaking of another "good guy" I am happy to hear from you. My dad brought my phone to me when we met up in Spain, so I guess it is a good thing until I get the bill. I will be home on April 22 and promise to be back on. I hope you and your family are well.

April 11, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat) ©

@ TORI
      It is so nice to hear from you, but I won't keep you because I know that's got to be costing a fortune. I will be looking forward to you joining our family again.. You be safe.

April 11, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Superman

@@@@@david,Williams@turner.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i would like to thank you very much for your time taken in communicating with us . This is a very big loss to us bloggers here at Cnn. We will miss MR LEEINTULSA very much a just wish we all here could meet in tulsa and mourn with his loved ones at this time , but of course some will be there to do so but those that can not make it to tulsa will have to be there in heart , mind, and spirit, me KENNEY would like to thank MR LEE for his inspiration,inteligence, giddyness, and especially his humor! It will always live on in all of us and to his family including KELLY, please stay with us on these blogs,,, you are welcomed here and loved by ALL. I hope to hear more on this man in the future,,,,, sincerly,,,,,,,KENNEY J / superman

April 11, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • TORI ©

It is a parade of the "good guys" @Superman, how are you and that heart of gold? Do you remember blogging with me on Superbowl Sunday? You kept me company during a mind numbing party. I am delighted to see all of the kind and true words of our leeintulsa. Hope you are keeping up with your biking?

April 11, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Superman

@@@tori hey how are you? Its been a long time. Its so good to have you back,,,, its sad that we have lost such a good person,,,,,THIS WILL STAY WITH ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME, i didnt know lee for long but i knew enough about him to know that he was a powerfull person, even living here in california i could feel his strenght as well as many others and you know who they are dont be so scarace get back to me theres a few things that you might like to hear talk soon are you back in US now?

April 11, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Superman

@@@tori,,,,im sorry,,, yes im still ridingtraining for summer and back racing again,,,,,,,ill try to win one for lee, still climbing as well ,,,, this is still a dream,, its just numbing to me i dont know the words ,,,,,if i could fast for his loved ones i WOULD,,,

April 11, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. bobcat (in a hat) ©

@ Superman

What's going on my mountain climbing brother.

April 11, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |