July 7th, 2012

Firing from Syria kills 2 in Lebanon

Two rocket-propelled grenades fired from Syria on Saturday landed in a Lebanon border town, killing two people and wounding two others, Lebanon's National News Agency reported.

The victims in the Wady Khaled attack were Syrian refugees, the news agency said.

The Lebanese Red Cross issued conflicting numbers, saying one person was killed and four injured.

The victims were all from the same family and were transported to a hospital, said George Kettaneh, a spokesman for the Red Cross.

The fatality was a young girl, he said.

Post by:
Filed under: Lebanon • Syria
  1. banasy©

What a ridiculous argument.
    This blog has been here since March of 2010, I think...
    Who cares?
    Chrissy is leaving, and these blogs won't be the same.

July 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

trolled again damn get your own life cuz trust me you dont want mine. not me at l2:32 but yes i did leave a message for you bobcat.

July 8, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

And simon, i dont belong to any one party. The only problem ive ever had with the tea party is mrs dumb as a post palin so youre just full of it, now im off here any posts under my name will NOT be me.

July 8, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mary Beth Molovitz

Chrissy, i hope youre feeling better today.

July 8, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. bobcat (in a hat)©

The man in the street simply says : "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The same thing in lawyer terms :

"Insofar as manifestations of functional deficiencies are agreed by any and all concerned parties to be imperceivable, and are so stipulated, it is incu mbent upon said heretofore mentioned parties to exercise the deferment of otherwise pertinent maintenance procedures."

July 8, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bobcat (in a hat)©

At the peak of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he thundered, "that you accepted ten thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window as though he hadn't heard the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted ten thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated.

The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question."

"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."

July 8, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Ain't politics and legalese grand?
      Lol...keep 'em coming, Rawr.

July 8, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. revnowwhilewecan

Don't let them get you chrissy. The blog world needs people like you who aren't afraid to actually have an open mind and sometimes willing to even change your viewpoint when a valid point or fact is pointed out. Change your screen name and stay with us! You can use this one. I made it just for you....... #THEREALchrissy
    If you go, they win. Peace and love.

July 8, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Philip

Get back over here @chrissy. Where ya gonna go? Huffington Post? LMAO I know we have ourselves a pretty rough group here, but through thick and thin we are all still here. I think many of us are in love with people we can't stand, actually. 🙂 Please stay. ty
    @bobcat. Your joke, point taken. We simply do not have men qualified to mete-out true justice. We caught one judge who had been playing with himself during trials...many convictions were overturned. (dangers of multi tasking)

July 8, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

You guys my leaving has NOTHING to do with the blogs. Im moving and i have some healing to do. I wont be gone long probably, im as addicted to this as much as the rest of you. Be thinking of you all tho, even the bowl of lemons lmao! Ciao!

July 8, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Who am I

@@@Chrissy you've been a major inspiration to me you have talked me out of some stupid stuff and will be missed i can assure you that we you and i will stay in touch with each other you girl are a goddess of temperament and i will always remember all the support that you have bestowed upon me and the fine example of intelligence that you posess thank you so much for everything and one more thing sweety superman here/ gay superman the real one remember ??? Love you for you and your strength and courage talk soon. ciao!!

July 9, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |