UK to deploy 1,200 more troops for Olympic security
Military personnel were called in to beef up security for the Olympics.
July 24th, 2012

UK to deploy 1,200 more troops for Olympic security

The British government will deploy an extra 1,200 troops for Olympics security, Sports Secretary Jeremy Hunt announced Tuesday, on top of 3,500 already called up specially this month after security contractor G4S said it would not be able to supply the number of guards it promised.

The Games begin on Friday.

Post by:
Filed under: Olympics • United Kingdom
  1. History Flashback by Philip

...and those weren't just Rommels captured N. African nazi troops scattered about Texas in camps built to house them after WWII. Among them were literally THOUSANDS of captured nazi scientists, machinists, weapons designers, pharmacologists, doktors, geneticists, financier&Bankers, etc etc etc...all war criminals smuggled out of nazi Germany via US gov. "Operation Paperclip" and through the freaking Vatican of all places. I guess the Holy See missed that one. 🙂 he he.
    Anyway, just as Rommels n. Africa troops were the faces shown, behind those faces. Just as "terrorist" faces shown for GITMO see the REAL face of "terror". It's in your frealing own mirror and you STILL cannot see it.

July 24, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. History Flashback by Philip

Calling on @saywhat, Joey (where are you?) Mary, bobcat (iah), and all women menstrual cycling together here (electronically) and Jeff Frank and HIDE BEHIND yahdah yahday yahday...pls. read this thread and look into it instead of looking into me. ty.

July 24, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Who Am I?

".... and all women menstrual cycling together here ....." you wonder why people attack you? You INVTE it with your nasty insults, you stinking swine!!!!! Any reason you have to attack women constantly, other than you obviously hate them? Hope saywhat, Joey, Bibcat, and everyone else ignores yourignorance....with that ONE sentence, you have made all of your post look like BS!!!!!! @Mary please reblogg it and take this ignorant man with you. ty.

July 24, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

After such a charming invitation, I shall have to politely decline.

July 24, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. History Flashback by Philip

@Mary. Pls. copy this thread so we can reblog. ty

July 24, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

Righghght. Like women who hang around together DON'T begin cycling together. That I suggest the possibility of an electronic cycle is not reason for you to ASSUME I'm mysogynistic.
    Do you also think ill of Jesus who was dying? Recall, John said "' Jesus! Look! It is your mother Mary come to see you!'"
    Jesus looked-up from his sagging position and said "Who really IS my mother."
    Let me know what you ASSUME Jesus meant, and then I'll clue you in.

July 24, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

I am wondering why GS4 couldn't fulfill their contractual agreement; it's not as if they didn't have notice well in advance...

July 24, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |