September 18th, 2012

132 inmates escape Mexican prison on U.S. border

Mexican authorities have detained a prison director and two other prison officials after 132 inmates escaped from the facility Monday, officials said.

The attorney general for Coahuila state had asked a judge to detain the three prison leaders for 30 days while an investigation into the escape from the border city of Piedras Negras began.

Piedras Negras is across the border from Eagle Pass, Texas, and about 150 miles from San Antonio.

The inmates escaped one by one from what's known as a social rehabilitation center, a minimum-security facility, by using a 7-foot-long tunnel, according to a statement from the state attorney general. The escapees then cut through a chain-link fence and ran through an empty lot.

The tunnel, which was about 4 feet wide and nearly 10 feet deep, began inside a wood shop inside in the prison, authorities said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Mexico
  1. Andif

And if he's Muslim, he's a Renegade Muslim as described in The Koran. So either way, "christian" or Renegade Muslim, he's a hypocrite. Christians don't order well known suspected criminals to be assassinated before trial. That's what true Muslims do to invading infidels who squat on their land.

September 18, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. odd

It's not about me. It's about the president. Get a clue.

September 18, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tad Bemenista

Got the clue that picking fights is what happens on the net, right?

September 18, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bald is Beautiful

Yes it is.

September 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

BIB:
      Guess you're bald, huh?
      Don't worry; someone loves you, am I right?
      Keep on keeping on, there, big guy.

September 18, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. no, not right

Get a clue not to kill the messenger.
    Don't be a playa hatea. Word?
    Focus on the family, not the family abuser?
    Focus on the abuser the blogger speaks of rather than on the blogger.

September 18, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. know your bible

According to your bible, baldness on a man is a sign of wisdom, and grey hair on a woman is a sign of beauty.
    Obviously exactly opposite of how *you* view baldness on a man. What color do you use. Vanity and a striving after the wind. (also, projecting a false image of even yourself. Think: boobjob)

September 18, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rephrase

(for the sake of argument. *arguEment in urban dialect)
    There is great risk that President Obama might pardon George W. Bush if President Obama loses in November.
    This risk is associated with the fact that many past US presidents have pardoned many criminals upon leaving office.
    Obama 2012!!!!

September 18, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Rephrase

And, who pardoned Bill Clinton.
    Why would a US citizen prefer Bush be pardoned? Why would a citizen "get in the face" of another citizen who voiced concerns about President Obama pardoning George "Dubya" Bush?
    No matter. Millions of people around the world are familiar with the men who financed 9/11 and have been following their carreers for decades. And then there is FBI whistleblower Sibel D. Edmonds and Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney who know some of these men personally and have already exposed them.
    The names of the men both foreign and domestic who financed 9/11 will become common knowldege.

September 18, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yo, Rephrase

Clinton was never pardoned. Sorry little buddy. Hope they all get to tell their story, tho.

September 18, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Rephrase

Still looking at and talking about me. Really really weird.
    I guess you would rather the names of the men who financed 9/11 not be known?
    Sybel Deniz Edmonds has risked her life to make those names known. How would you like it if federal agents arrested you for what you said? And a federal judge gags you from speaking-out in public about it or go to prison for 20 years.
    Have you no respect for the bravest woman alive?

September 18, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yo, Rephrase

No one's talking about you. Paranoid much?

September 18, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Rephrase

No. My hair is just thinning in frontin you *must* know. 🙂
    I NEVER combed nor brushed my hair for my entire life, other than with my fingers and a short stint of disco. he he. My hair was bigger than yours, probly.
    I always ditched school on the day school pictures were taken. Only twice did I get caught and photographed; 5th and 8th grades. (my real grandpa on my mothers side was native Indian, and there are no pics of him either. Esp. not around grandmas house. LMAO. so I take after my Indian grandpa some)
    Do you wear a wig yet, banasy? LOL. "YET" HA HA HA.

September 18, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

No, I don't wear a wig and I never will; I am flummoxed as to why you would ask me such a question.

September 18, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Rephrase

What about Valarie Plame? She wasn't just some dumb blonde. She was a very high level CIA officer. She risked her entire carreer to make sure we knew that her official report to the WH said Iraqis had ZERO WMDs and ZERO connection with 9/11. How would you handle standing in front of the most powerful man in the world and calling him a liar?
    You would probly ask for his freaking autograph.

September 18, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yo, Rephrase

Dude/dudette, you are one odd duck.

September 18, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

Rephrase:
    I was talking to Bald Is Beautiful, not you; hence the initials "BIB".

September 18, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. What about Sybel and Valarie?

What about these WOMEN who have risked their carreers to make sure we know what really happened?
    Have you never heard Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney standing up in front of congress and giving them an earful of The Carlyle Group? Do you not at least admire her enough to comment about her instead of me?

September 18, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  13. What about Sybel and Valarie?

There is no one named Bald is Beautiful, unless you expect us to believe someone named Bald is Beautiful posted and ski daddled.

September 18, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

What About Sibel And Valerie:

I saw Bald is Beautiful on another thread, so he may have skedaddled there.
      Point is, I posted to him, and not to Rephrased, and I am still stymied as to why Rephrased would pose such a question to me, or indeed, address me at all, when I didn't address Rephrase.

I wonder is they have caught any of the escapees yet?

September 18, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Pitchfork

What an ugly post. Seek help if you really think this is what causes cancer.

September 18, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Pitchfork

Got a mouse in your pocket? Whoya talking to?

September 18, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |