September 21st, 2012

Embassies close in fear of more protests

Several diplomatic facilities were shuttered Friday as many brace for intensified protests over the anti-Islam movie "Innocence of Muslims," as well as recently published cartoons in a French publication of a figure resembling the Prophet Mohammed.

Demonstrations have raged for days as many in the Muslim world are angry about the U.S.-made film mocking the Prophet Mohammed and the French cartoons. And some believe Friday prayers, a time of protest recently in the Middle East and North Africa, could add fuel to the fire.

Demonstrations occurred in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran Thursday.

FULL STORY

Filed under: U.S. • World
  1. Philip

...happy to learn that AIDS came from a lab and not from them as many claim.
    But alas, they are not. Nor is hardly anyone else. Everyone seems to be happy with the idea that AIDS came from african monkeys (which is true) and that it's just another problem. Nothing a condom can't take care of. (which is totally rediculous if you know anything about AIDS)
    suitcherselves. 🙂

September 22, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Philip

And now we have the girl who scribbled on her white canvas tennis shoes with the teachers blue inkpen.

September 22, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mary

correction.. It's a disappearing blue inkpen

September 22, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mary

In any case, it is some of the truth that is absent from our history books.
    Books can show what the Government wants to record as truth verses what is truth

September 22, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Sorry @ Philip, i had some serious issues to deal with and was away from my phone. I also did not SEE you ask me a question. As for all this other stuff, one topic at a time please. I have over 5000 books to read and i cant read them all at once. 😉

September 22, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mary

🙂 Gn

September 22, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

And ill take a book anyday over a website called *lazy anything!* Presently, one SUPPORTING your theory is Timothy Goods, Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover-up, Lord Hill-Norton, Admiral of the Fleet and British Chief of Defense Staff, 1971-1973

September 22, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  8. banasy©

Hey!
    I take Umbrage with my words being deleted, since we can post anything we want, right?
    Hy free speech is being infringed upon.
    I am outraged.

September 22, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Actually, I am just bored...every one is gone right now, I walked, I rode my bike, I finished my chores, I finished my book, (and I don't have the library Miss Chrissy has, darn it!), and I just was looking around and listing words for absolutely no other reason than to amuse myself.
      There was no ulterior motive behind it; just bored, that's all.
      Funny how I wish for a day off to do nothing, and when I get it, I'm bored out of my skull, lol!
      See y'all around.
      Pax.

September 22, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

Lmao @ banasy, did you say a bad one maybe?

September 22, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Lol girl, careful what you wish for! Theres alot of work keeping that many books in good shape and accesable! And i dont have a library, only the contents of one.

September 22, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

@chrissy:
    No, I didn't say anything bad at all; I was posting random words, unless shoehorn is somehow bad these days...and I totally wish I had your contents; I'd borrow some of yours, but the drive is too far, lol.

September 22, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

Well maybe a halfway roadtrip one day eh? Well its been a very long cpl of days, im gonna try and sleep ttyt.

September 22, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

Ha! You all saw that I simply posted a list of names and then Poof! they were gone. Why.

September 22, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. You can't handle the truth

If you could, you would familiarize yourself with the following.
    Sibel Deniz Edmonds
    2 repoters killed@Mena AR airport
    Noahcchide Laws
    The Victory Act of Congress
    Dr. Jonathan Drummond-Webb
    Rothchild Family Israeli Supreme Court
    CIA moves to Denver
    (this list goes on for another 1000)
    skip to the mother of all...the most insideous secret ever kept from citizens that was revealed in the very most unusual of ways:
    Naked Tower Jumpers of 9/11
    and with that teaser, gn.

September 22, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RUFFNUTT ( D.M.I. ALLIANCE LOGISTICS OFFICER )

how much does a abasodor job pay... i'm might be interested in that job if the pay is right...

September 23, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |