November 22nd, 2012

Thursday's live events

Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at CNN.com Live!

Today's programming highlights...

Ongoing coverage - Israel-Hamas cease-fire fallout

8:00 am ET - Hector Camacho health update - Doctors in Puerto Rico update the public on the condition of boxing great Hector "Macho" Camacho, who was wounded in a shooting.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: On CNN.com today
  1. Canadian Observer

Happy Holidays from Canada.

We are several hours behind you. I'm up preparing a roasted goose with stuffing. Also sweet potato soufflé sweetened with genuine maple syrup. Hope my family likes it.

November 22, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. saywhat

Good morning & very Happy Thanksgiving to fellow bloggers.
    I'm sure the turkey is in the oven. Enjoy the holidays. Lets also not forget the millions who go hungry here and all over the world.
    We in America have a lot to be thankful for.

November 22, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Benn

I Pray Everyone Has The Happiest And Most Blessed Thanksgiving Ever. Thank Y'all For Being Here In This Blog And For Letting me Post. Also Thanks Very Very Much To Out Friend For Adding me To The CNN Blogging List. We Love You All More Than You Would Ever Know. Thank All Of You And CNN For Making The World (And My Life) Better Anc Happier. : )

November 22, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. dazzle ©

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

November 22, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and sorry i missed you all!

November 23, 2012 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  6. ronvan

Hope all of us have a nice Thanksgiving. And don't be mad come friday when you look at the left overs of that "stuffed turkey" and realize that it is you / we, that are now stuffed.

November 23, 2012 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

lol GM ronvan, the part that makes me mad is how many times im going to have to eat turkey! And the fact that even after i cooked all that, i was still the one that had to do all the dishes too!

November 23, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |