November 23rd, 2012

Friday's live events

The talk in Washington is all about the "fiscal cliff" and what the president and Congress need to do to avoid it.  Watch CNN.com Live for continuing coverage of the fiscal cliff debate.

Today's programming highlights...

11:00 am ET - White House Christmas Tree arrival - First lady Michelle Obama is presented with the White House Christmas Tree in Washington.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: On CNN.com today
  1. chrissy

lol not me @ 4:23 and 4:25 am, and most definitely not banasy either. And maybe not Joey. But it was funny, gotta give the troll kudos for not bein mean anyway.

November 24, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

And, precisely, how would you who I was talking about @8:25, faux chrissy?

November 24, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

Ah, darling JIF, of course the whole conversation little mister had was not with moi.
    I do not use broth for my gravy.
    The only awards I have won are the kudos from my family.
    Google 'Julia Child'; I gave her my recipe years ago, and she made it her own.
    I do not know what the fascination with my name is, or why one would bother to steal it to have a nocturnal conversation with himself about turkey; but that's between him and his therapist.

November 24, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

Lmao @ banasy, not to mention *husbandS*, as if you have more than one!

November 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Well, chrissy, more than one man has asked; does that count?
      Good catch.

November 24, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

Well, faux chrissy, while he might admire your obsession with him, (doubtful) I don't think he would want to marry a 43 year old man; he doesn't swing that way.
    Nice to know you do, however.
    Widens your playing field.

November 24, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. 1608

I'll have to say this here. Rest in peace Hector (Macho) Camacho.

November 24, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

Obviously banasy, our poser does not know me very well eh? Or he would know just the very thought of EVER getting married again really makes me sick!

November 24, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

Obviously banasy, our poser does not know me very well eh? Or he would know i have a natural affinity of EVER getting married again!

November 24, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

Now cutie patootie, did you see me accuse you? Lol. No you didnt, i said poser.

November 24, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Interesting. Leave the hijack posts and delete the legit ones.

November 24, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Yes, chrissy, and they did it again: deleted the complaint whose name is getting stolen, and letting the ID theif's posts stand.
      What a quality organization.
      I look forwoed to it being shut down.

November 25, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

Ah, I see the ID theft continues.
    Dazzle in unavailable; any posts under her name, or mine, are false.
    I assure you all, nobody wants pizza with LM.

November 24, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

Also im not interested in depends nor anyone with a strange obsession with them. So im guessing we all know WHO posted that dont we? Just sayin, you give yourself away everytime.

November 25, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

And i truly believe banasy that *our lil poser* is one of their *quality moderator employees* and im using the word quality loosely.

November 25, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

Not only that banasy, but the blocked ones are appearing as well. Idgets!

November 26, 2012 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |