Jackson son debuts as entertainment reporter
February 19th, 2013

Jackson son debuts as entertainment reporter

As an heir to the King of Pop, Prince Michael Jackson should not have to work, but at age 16, he has taken a gig as a reporter for "Entertainment Tonight."

After receiving an on-camera coaching session on journalism techniques from ET's Brooke Anderson, Jackson recorded his first interview. The topic: an upcoming remake of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: California • Celebrity • Entertainment • Los Angeles • Michael Jackson • Music • Showbiz • TV
  1. banasy©

My word. I suppose I will have to hear about Jacksons: The Next Generation for the rest of my life.

February 19, 2013 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. Junior Samples

That ain't Michael Jackson's boy.

February 19, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Shirley

My, My, spitting image of Michael!!!!

February 20, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Leo

This boy looks nothing like Michael

February 21, 2013 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. sonia costantini

non avendo ereditato le qualita artistiche del padre deve inventarsi qualcos altro d altronde stiamo parlando del del figlio di michael jackson. sara arduo emulare un padre cosi. vedremo , per ora e soltanto un ragazzo diamogli tempo

February 21, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Maria Copelli

Prince Is ...Michaels child,looking like Michael or not Prince Is his firstborn son,and Michael has done a wonderful job raising his 3 beautiful ...children!

February 21, 2013 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • " Pixie Dust "

Maria, Yes Prince is definitely Michael's first born son.I myself do see a resemblance of Michael both are very handsome
      gentlemen.Michael has most certainly done a wonderful job of raising his 3 beautiful children.Michael shines through each
      and everyone of them.I wish Prince all the best as he pursues as a entertainment reporter,you will do well sweet one.

February 21, 2013 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Maria Copelli

I hope to see some of the L.K.L. bloggers from all the Michael Jackson topics right here ! Loving Michael!

February 21, 2013 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • " Pixie Dust "

Here I am Loving Michael, ( Smiles )

February 21, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. beverlychicago

Yes, that's definitely Michael's son! Michael would be so proud of all of his kids. They are a shining example of the love, care and moral values that Michael showered them with while he was raising them. I wish Prince the very best of success in his new endeavor. Prince is going to carve his own path now and I know he will do well.

February 21, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Maria Copelli

Bev /Pixie well said ,and said with L.O.V.E ...'tHIS is IT! '

February 21, 2013 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dazzle ©

The kid looks buff.

February 21, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Maria Copelli

Some say anyone can 'Father' a child ,but not everyone can be a Dad....and Michael sure set a fine example,in Love...and in being a great ,Dad....

February 21, 2013 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. berfie63

@Maria C

Amen to that Maria C. wow looks like were BACK!!!!! Great to see you and Pixie.

I agree Michael raised his children right.

February 21, 2013 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • " Pixie Dust "

Wonderful to see you here Mary ( Smiles )

February 22, 2013 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. berfie63

@ Maria C.

LOL This is Mary sigh

February 21, 2013 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Maria Copelli

Wanna be starting something '!

February 22, 2013 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Maria Copelli

So very heart warming to see you all! Thank u for coming lets do this! l.o.l. love M/C.'

February 22, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • " Pixie Dust "

I will always be there for Michael.It would be so wonderful if a few of
      the others from LKL blogs could join us here as we still have many
      wonderful stories to share about our dear Michael.We will once
      again join hands and make that circle of Love around Michael .Let's
      try and get the word out to our friends from LKL to come and join
      us (Smiles )