April 19th, 2013

Friday's live events

Watch CNN.com Live for continuing coverage of the investigation and fallout from Monday's fatal bombings at the Boston Marathon.

Today's programming highlights...

Continuing coverage - Texas fertilizer plant explosion

The Jodi Arias trial resumes on Tuesday, April 23

9:30 am ET - Astronaut spacewalk - Two astronauts venture outside the International Space Station to deploy and retrieve science experiments and install a navigational aid.

10:00 am ET - Immigration overhaul hearing - Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano testifies before a Senate committee on comprehensive immigration legislation.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Post by:
Filed under: Boston • Crime • Massachusetts • On CNN.com today • Terrorism • Texas • U.S.
  1. chrissy

Damn phone meant are not aqe. And i guess those circling gators finally got their target huh?

April 20, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Hamsta

What's wrong? Don't feel so special anymore? Sounds like you like it when I talk about chickenheads or something.

April 20, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • s kel

Hamsta would you call adolph hitler, mussolini, franco,,pol pot, the head of the klan, ceausecu socialists? I looked up what a socialist is, Pres Obama is far from one with his alliance to both a merger of both a central and local govts working along side private indus. The others I stated earlier are more inline with pure capitalist or dictatior style thinking and rulings. You know in line with you and your extream hate and fear mongering tea party friends.

April 20, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

@s kel,maybe giving him the Babba treatment might have Hamsta wanting to hide as well,haven't heard from that turkey Bubba in days ha!!Treat these morons just like children like that UN of N Korea and just like him they'll yell themselves to sleep because nobody here will be responding to their ignorent,bigotted rants ,nothing like psychological warfare to drive away the fools!!

April 21, 2013 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Hamsta

As I said before, I think Chrissy and Banasy have a crush on me. They seem to love the drama, they even get jealous when it's not about them.

April 20, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • dazzle ¬©

Hamsta when I saw this yesterday I was sure you had a troll which I pointed out and they deleted it. What the heck are you smoking?

April 20, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Hey Dazzle, to answer your question the only thing I smoke is cigarettes, now to answer Pete's question. Where do I stand on gun control? You liberals are barking up the wrong tree, every school shooting so far has been done by a guinea pig on psychotic medications, you might want to start controlling the doctors and pharmacists instead. This nutcase just showed you fools that if someone really wants to kill WMDs can be made with stuff under your sink. Furthermore if law abiding citizens such as myself were there with a gun this terrorist act might have been prevented.

April 20, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

...and you would be wrong, FHJR.

April 20, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

The one think i might be in love with is the day i can kick your sorry asssss! Cuz if anyone ever deserved it that someone would be you!

April 20, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

But speaking of crushes, you obviously have one on banasy since you keep bringing her name up and shes not even here talking to you eh? Lol too bad for you she dont go for the loser types!

April 20, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Ya I know banasy isn't here, she made herself look stupid then disappeared, you were involved in that conversation. I don't care how much you want to dismiss the fact that Obama is a socialist, if she could comprehend Webster's definition that she herself posted I have given examples that state socialism is exactly what Obam is trying to force down our throats. Not to mention she and you were also wrong on the prince of darkness matter. She listed the exact line out of the song that points out what the whole song was about. Black Sabbath released that song at the time the atheists forced the government to remove religion from our schools. Now kids in Florida are being denied diplomas for saying a prayer while kids in Texas are being forced by their teachers to wear burqas and refer to terrorists as freedom fighters. And now you wonder why kids are shooting each other? I think Ozzy had it right 40 years ago and the comic I described said it as simply as it could be said.

April 20, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

I listed the only line that had the word school in it, FH.
      I also said the song was all about being saved.
      You have Hamsta's cadence down nicely.
      Socialism
      noun
      1. a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
      2. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.

Please illustrate the specific policies that are being implemented, as voted on and passed by Congress.

April 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

That song came from an album released in 1971, years after prayer was deemed unconstitutional in the United States for violating separation of Church and State. And it was released in England, so I am unsure how you would conflate that with prayer in the US.
      And prayer is certainly allowed in school. Student do it all the time.

April 20, 2013 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

"...I have given examples that state socialism is exactly what Obam is trying to force down our throats."
      The POTUS deals with the federal level, not state levels. Please address your complaints to your state officials.

April 20, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

@Hamsta,If you had a gun ,boys that's hilarious and yes if you did own a gun you might be in the small percentage nationally that actually shoots himself!!@Chrissy,banasy if you two do have a crush on Hamsta you both need some strong booze to ward off that nitemare !!Hamsta you'd drive any sane person to drink like most republicans do,you delushional fool taking a trip but never leaving the farm,definitly a legend in your own mind of course like lyin Ryan your hero...

April 21, 2013 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Pete: puhleeeeeze...the only person I have a crush on is the same person I've had a crush on for the last 25 years. Hint: I'm married to him.

April 21, 2013 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

You dont get much action from the women do you hamsta? Lol them poor pets of yours! Lol

April 20, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Actually I'm the man alot of women in my area wish they had. I don't have any kids, I make responsible choices in life. I work hard and am very loyal. I have never cheated on any of my girfriends. They can't say the same, most of them have 3 or more baby daddies and alot of drama. I'm not for all that yappity yapping that should be coming from a Taco Bell dog instead of a person.

April 20, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

@chrissy,quit picking on Hamstas sheep they're all he's got in his miserable world,bah bah!!Boy what a cheap date how Hamsta !!And Hamsta if you want someone that has socialist motives go to your brainless Bush giving away the surplus Pres.Clinton had before leaving office and isn't redistribution of wealth a type of socialism bud.It was also an atheist father in California that started that national class action lawsuit banning prayers at school..Hamsta I suppose you were against the ruler in school as a way to keep kids in line as well because if teachers were armed with rulers,prayer the two things like years ago a lot less kids like you would be running around acting ignorent am I right Hamsta!!

April 21, 2013 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

Well finally! A post from hamsta that i agree with! Criminals dont usually have backgrounds checks done before they steal a gun or buy one outta the trunk of another criminals car!

April 20, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Wow!! Someone figured out gun control is a waste of time, money and makes us less safe because you never will remove the guns from the criminals hands. Now let's address controlling the psychotic medications. None of the pincussions, speedfreaks, crackheads or Rastafarians I know have shot up a school. Not one of them were on illicit meds, just prescribed meds.

April 20, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

Wrong again @ hamsta. The ONLY thing i said about the ozzy comment was how disgusting it was him biting the head off a bat, but then you do tend to get confused alot dont you. And in all honesty i could care less what you THINK you have that might attract the opposite s e x! To me you are just an obnoxious fool!

April 20, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

Where have you been hiding hamsta? Under a rock i guess cuz ive been saying that all along and have gottin nothing but grief for doing so!

April 20, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

I haven't been hiding anywhere, one of my female friends got in some trouble and is in rehab so I have been busy trying to encourage her to choose better friends and change her activities.

April 20, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

And if a person has evil in their heart then doesnt matter how many background checks you do or what medication they are on theyre gonna do what theyre gonna do!!! And you can pass a dozen more laws but if they dont enforce the present ones adding more is just redundent!

April 20, 2013 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

Well thats nice of you. Hope it works out for her.

April 20, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  12. banasy©

I find Hamsta's position on this curious, as he is rampantly anti-Muslim and has stated many, many times that he thinks that the only good Muslim is a dead one. He has stated he won't even sit next to one on an airplane...is this the kinder, gentler Hamsta that is more tolerant of our Muslim brethren in the US?

April 20, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • s kel

Hes a typical low educated swamp drinker fool.

April 20, 2013 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Still doesn't explain his 180. I have my doubts as to the identity of this poster.

April 21, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  13. s kel

Fox news viewer distorted fool.

April 20, 2013 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Lakshman Gunathilake

WoooWooo WoooWOOOF WOOOF I am a dog!!

April 20, 2013 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Hamsta

Hey there banasy goes eith that definition again. If you can't understand that the hostile government takeover of the healthcare industry and all this redistribution of wealth crap fits that definition exactly then you my friend can't comprehend what you read and must be stupid.

April 20, 2013 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Lol. Just...lol.
      Please, PLEASE give me a citation where distribution of wealth is happening. Hint: your personal opinions aren't credible citations. And while we're at it, show me where your beloves "trickle down" economics has worked. Hint: a job isn't it.

April 21, 2013 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |