U.S. military plane crashes in Kyrgyzstan
A KC-135 tanker flies over Chicago in 2004.
May 3rd, 2013

U.S. military plane crashes in Kyrgyzstan

An American military refueling plane took off and crashed in Kyrgyzstan on Friday, Kyrgyz and U.S. officials said.

Three people were on board, said Bolot Sharshenaliev of the Kyrgyz Emergencies Ministry. A ministry spokeswoman had previously said there were five. The U.S. military didn't give the number of those on the plane and said "the status of the crew is unknown."

The plane was a U.S. Air Force KC-135 tanker aircraft, according to the U.S. 376th Air Expeditionary Wing Public Affairs Transit Center at Manas, near Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The crew and aircraft are assigned to the transit center.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Kyrgyzstan • Military
  1. chrissy

You are way too stuck on yourself!

May 5, 2013 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

@chrissy,good afternoon and can I ask what is Hamsta sniffing today,yesterday because he's all in a lather and he should be checked..He thinks he's knows more than myself about something that I'm a professional in with welding ,certified that is with over 30 years experience and he then speaks about how much jet fuel costs and supposid green fuels and really who cares but him just trying as usual to be relevent which he's not ..And then he jumped to you and after I responded I as usual was deleted by those morons for moderators here not letting me put the bang on him..Well take care chrissy,say what and I'm going out to my Dodge truck now and put stickers on it because Hamsta says it'll go faster just like his rice burner does and boy he must have a lot of stickers on it too, ha!!

May 5, 2013 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jay jay

Well we got the Obama admin threatening folks with retaliation if they speak the truth of the Benghazi incident. Now it turns out that the Obama admin doctored what they told the public in order to stop the chilling truth of how they went to bed that night knowing that Americans are going to die. Now don't hate on me for telling u facts. CNN is not reporting this for some odd reason...

May 5, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  2. saywhat

hey@Philip, where have been, man?
    Came in with a punch I see.

May 5, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  3. saywhat

And then @Hamsta must have missed donald Rumsfeld admission of missing 3 trillion dollars from Pentagon, just 3 days before 9/11.

May 5, 2013 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Moving to Fox soon"

The above Jeff Frank IS A TROLL. READ THE SIGNS.

May 5, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. saywhat

@chrissy
    just let go, this kind of exchange is not your way my friend. And @Hamsta, we are often at loggerhead on some issues but this is pointless.

May 5, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Moving to Fox soon"

Jeff Frank is a Jew, and would not order a pizza supreme with pork based toppings. Read the signs.

May 5, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

Forget it @ saywhat. Fort knox would be easier to get into than that hard empty head on hamstas shoulders lmao.

May 5, 2013 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Moving to Fox soon"

Sequester Uncle Fester

May 5, 2013 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Portland tony's dog

I have filled a grievance with the U.S. Spreme court. Yes, I am a dog, but I was born here so I feel that I have a right to vote.
    BTW, I type with my right paw. Not a single typo. Not bad huh?

May 5, 2013 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

And what is your left paw doing... may I ask? Or should I ... Yikes!

May 5, 2013 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Lmao @ Pete, you go with them stickers. And hamsta THINKS he knows more than God himself! Thats the way with delusional people! Lol

May 5, 2013 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

As for him jumping on me, we are like oil and water dude! And its not likely to change anytime in the near future. And it doesnt bother me in the least i have no patience for the haters in the world!

May 5, 2013 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

@ Pete, the next time you get frustrated dealing with the gerbel remember this. Challenges are what makes life interesting. Overcomming them is what makes life meaningful!

May 5, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. George Patton

I say we attack them all now that we have the element of surprise.

May 5, 2013 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. bobcat (in a hat)©

The Rat and the Hamsta

A drunk walks up to a barkeeper one day and says, "If I show you a trick will you give me a free drink?" The Barkeep says "Depends on how good of a trick it is."

The Drunk reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hamsta and places him behind the piano. The hamsta starts to play the sweetest jazz riff the barkeeper has ever heard. He pours the drunk his drink.

The drunk, after killing his drink says, "If I show you another trick can I have another free one?" The barkeep says "If it is anything like that last one, you can drink free all night."The drunk reaches into his other pocket, pulls out a rat, sets it on top of the piano, and the rat starts scatting along with the hamsta."

Impressed, the barkeeper starts to pour drinks as fast as the drunk can drink 'em. After several hours, a big time Hollywood agent walks in, sees the act and franticaly asks the barkeeper who it belongs to. The barkeeper points tothe drunk who is passed out on the floor.

The agent wakes him up and says, "I will give you 1 Million dollars for that act." The drunks says "not for sale". The agent says, "Ok, 100 grand for just the scating rat."The drunk say, "deal" The agent writes the check and leaves with the rat.

The barkeeper looks at the drunk and says, "Are you nuts? You had a Million dollar act that you just broke up for a whimpy 100 g's?"

The Drunk says, "Relax, the hamsta is a ventriloquist"

May 5, 2013 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

Very good @ Katman ...
      How are you doing this evening sir? 🙂

May 5, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Hamsta

As for all of the people who can't tell the difference between me and a troll don't worry your ignorance and insults don't bother me.

May 5, 2013 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |