Report: North Korea launches short-range missiles
Kim Jong Un is briefed by his generals in this undated photo. On the wall is a map titled "Plan for the strategic forces to target mainland U.S."
May 18th, 2013

Report: North Korea launches short-range missiles

North Korea launched three short-range guided missiles into the sea off the Korean Peninsula's east coast Saturday, South Korea's semi-official news agency Yonhap cited the South Korean Defense Ministry as saying.

The ministry said it had detected two launches in the morning, followed by another in the afternoon, Yonhap reported.

The missiles were fired in a northeasterly direction, away from South Korean waters, the ministry said.

South Korea has beefed up monitoring on North Korea and is maintaining a high-level of readiness to deal with any risky developments, the ministry added, according to Yonhap.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Kim Jong Un • North Korea
  1. Mary

Before I forget I did see your response to my post @ chrissy and agreed 🙂 Gn mame

May 19, 2013 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Mary

From yours truly @ KR lol 😉 Night

May 19, 2013 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

Lol @ Mary, are you talking about the politian one? And hang on @ KR, you got a dozen more comming from Pizza Hut, thanks to me. Oh and some wings too! Hope you have a fat wallet. 😉

May 19, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Anti-Hamsta

Hamsta's baggin it big time. The last time he saw his tiny thing was in 1963 using a mirror in a Vietnam brothel.
    It ain't been seen since but he knows it is still there from the tingling sensation when he goes pee.

May 19, 2013 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pro-Hamsta

Clever. Well not so much. Instead of addressing his arguments you embrace hate. Typical of the socialist party in America. California is a nice place to visit but would never live there because of the afore mentioned by Hamsta. Anti. What is your opinion of California's problems? Enlighten me please.

May 19, 2013 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Lmao thats funny. We already determined hes never been laid. A wise woman told me once if he was with a woman it would be nice at first but once he opened his mouth, the partys over! Lol

May 19, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • MoreLies

So now we got the White House chief lawyer admitting he knew about the IRS scandal a month ago yet obozo contends he didn't know about it until a week later. Does this man not confer with his boss on important matters or is obozo a habitual liar? I'll take the last choice

May 20, 2013 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

I get laid, I just don't mess around with CHICKENHEADS who spit out ILLEGITIMATE children.

May 20, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chicken head

Now hamsta. I resent that statement. I have four kids from three different baby daddy's. I get $2600 a month in child support. Then comes taxtime. I then receive $6000 per kid from Uncle Sam. That's $24000 total. All this while not working. Livin the American dream off of others. And people say I'm an idiot. Hahaha. Jokes on u buddy. I'm goin gety nails done now. Have a nice day suckers!

May 20, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Ok im crashing! These visuals im getting are not good lol. Gnite.

May 19, 2013 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

Naw youre worse than a drunk. Youre a hi jacker of peoples names. Not me @ 11:36 and not dazzle @ 11:34!

May 19, 2013 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dazzle ©

KR when are you going to give it up?

May 20, 2013 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mary

@ KR, Caution... When someone tells you to get a grip... apparently around their neck, is not what they meant... who knew? 😉

May 20, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  10. saywhat

Good morning all.
    On N.Korea that 'great proponent of insanity' and profiteer Dick Cheney who should have by now been indicted for crimes against the state & humanity had this to say in a warning to GOP "we are in deep doo doo".

May 20, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. saywhat

My comments are waiting moderation. Thanks CNN for the info.

May 20, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. saywhat

And GOP better listen to this 'wise man' responsible for landing this country of ours in the deepest 'doo doo' of our history.

May 20, 2013 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. saywhat

Some good tidings now on a 'doo doo' that Bush Inc. landed us into. "The Afghan war may be, will end by 2024". A report today says.
    Thats an improvement on estimates by this very same Cheney who wanted us there for 'a 100 yrs'.

May 20, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. saywhat

blocked

May 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. saywhat

comments are now being blocked

May 20, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |