Report: Kim Kardashian has baby girl
The baby is the first child for reality star Kim Kardashian.
June 15th, 2013

Report: Kim Kardashian has baby girl

There's now one more Kardashian to keep up with.

On Saturday - according to E!, the network behind her family's hit reality show– Kim Kardashian gave birth to a baby girl. The report did not give a name for the newborn, but did say she came into the world at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

She's the first child for the 32-year-old Kardashian, who has modeled, acted and launched business ventures but is best known as a reality TV star with a huge international following, having amassed some 18 million Twitter followers

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Los Angeles
  1. bobcat (in a hat)©

I put this News (?) right up there with Sarah Palin going back to work for Fox.

June 15, 2013 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

Lol banasy! Ya just gotta feel sorry that baby. Having not only one but TWO idiots for parents! Poor kid barely stands a chance.

June 15, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Judas Priest

Today is Sunday. So it is written"The lord rested on the last day. So shall you. The lord made foul,chicken ,fish and cows. Eat them."
    So it is written Mattews 2:14
    Thou shall get along with thy neighbor~Ezikiel 21:16

June 16, 2013 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. Judas Priest

And the creator said "Drink of thy blood & eat thyn bread,least thou will not hunger but prosper" matthews 11:45

June 16, 2013 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. Judas Priest

Todays service deals wth the 6th commandment "Thou shall not steal"
    The stealing of goats in the early time was bad, brothers & sisters. And today stealing ones name on line is bad too. Do not do it. As thou will be in big trouble with the lord.
    Amen. Have a bless it day.

June 16, 2013 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  6. Joey Isotta-Fraschini ©™

Oh, wow. That is just so important. I think that the birth was the cause of my pendulum clock's stopping, as it had functioned well since the last earthquake here.

June 16, 2013 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. vikingwoman

Babies are the great equalizers in life! I predict we'll see a lot less me,me & a lot more baby, baby from both Kim & Kanye! At least I hope so for the child's sake!!

June 16, 2013 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. Den Hunter

You are dead wrong, Vikingwoman. In two months that baby will be as forgotten as yesterday's bowel movement. It will be thrown at some nanny_, and dressed up for the camera as needed. We are talking Kardashian, not human being.

June 16, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. rupert

June 16, 2013 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. bobcat (in a hat)©

A third grade teacher always took role call each morning and had the pupils' answer by reciting a short poem.

The first kid sat in the first row was a teachers pet. He stood and said, "My name is Dan, and when I become a man, I would like to go to Ja pan if I can, and I think I can."

The next kid was a little girl who sat in the middle of the room. She stood up and answered the roll call by stating, "My name is Suzy, and when I become a lady I would like to have a baby ... if I can, and I think I can."

The next on the list was Little Johnny, a smart guy sitting in the back of the room. He stood up and said, "My name is Johnny, and I don't give a damn about Ja pan but I would like to help Suzy in her plan if I can ... and I think can!"

June 16, 2013 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Little Johnny is quite precocious...I love Little Johnny jokes.

June 16, 2013 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

I love LJ jokes.

Chrissy: I feel for the baby.
      I wonder if they will name her 'Elphaba', assuming the baby's last name will be 'West'...

June 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

That goes for me, too, bciah. Happy Father's Day.

June 16, 2013 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. vikingwoman

@Den Hunter, you must have missed my disclaimer at the end of my post, but I hear you! I've also noticed that her older sis Kourtney is an exemplary mom who's very much inlove w/her kids & a hands on mom! Perhaps Kim will emulate her! Again, I hope so for this new little life & to her I'd like to say welcome to the world, little 1!!

June 16, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Dan

Oh no! They reproduced!

June 16, 2013 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

Lol good lord @ banasy i sure hope not. Can you even imagine being tagged with name? Sheesh louise! Thats cruel and unusual punishment!

June 16, 2013 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. vikingwoman

Kim, Kanye-Kimye....Keek... maybe Keekye West!

June 17, 2013 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  15. starla

Funny how they want to share EVERYTHING about their lives embarrass themselves in public but the one time normal people share all the details as proud parents they act all weird about it

June 17, 2013 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |