June 24th, 2013

U.S. urges Russia to expel Snowden

Washington is urging Moscow to send Edward Snowden back to the United States instead of letting him fly to Ecuador for asylum.

"We expect the Russian government to look at all options available to expel Mr. Snowden back to the U.S. to face justice for the crimes with which he is charged," U.S. National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said early Monday.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: National security • Politics • Russia • Security • U.S.
  1. chrissy

But these same people have plenty to say when they discover how other financial waste goes on in the government, particularly when it concerns helping the poor and needy in this country!

June 25, 2013 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

And i would also like to add, americans WANT the world to THINK we are the greatest country in the world, but....how can we be the greatest country when after we have borrowed money from China, we show our appreciation by SPYING on them?? Thats NOT honorable nor is it appreciative! Thats devious, dishonorable and is not deserving of respect!

June 25, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  3. saywhat

The back lash on spying on global communications just adds to our woes.

June 25, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

Thats for sure @ saywhat! We just seem to get better and better at becomming the MOST corrupt nation on earth dont we?

June 25, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

And whats most disturbing is that americans are just so willing to accept that. Hell, many are encouraging it!

June 25, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. saywhat

Sad.
    Have a good one @chrissy & do take time out to read the French FM interview i mentioned in one of my posts.

June 25, 2013 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

You too @ saywhat and i plan too. I always enjoy reading the information you bring to us! 😉

June 25, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Hamsta

I distinctly remember banasy and chrissy talking about how Bush stole an election. Bush didn't use the Black Panthers at the polls to intimidate voters and if he was stupid enough to do so and get caught he would have been non racist and peosecuted them. Bush did not targey his opponents with tje IRS, EPA, DHS, and NSA. Most importantly Bush spied on foriegn terrorists Obama spied on you and me. You're right it's all lies- straight from a liberal's mouth.

June 25, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

Lol @ Antoni, your sarcasm wasnt lost on me. Im only stating my opinion, which is the purpose of this blog site, correct?

June 25, 2013 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  10. BOMBO

Hmm. Putin says Snowden is a free man, free to leave any time. But he hasn't left yet. He has not cleared customs and immigration, so he is still in the transit area of the airport. Journalists have been all through that airport and nobody has seen him.

Make of this what you will.

June 25, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Antoni Gaudi

My goodness chrissy. But I was not being sarcastic. Your country has such diversity of people and freedom of many choices. You have made yours and I concur. Let the jury "of your peers" decide yes?

June 25, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Rupert©

I have changed my S/N three times in the past because of you, little man. Insignificant troll. You are trying my patience. You will get deleted, I'm sure.
    Now as for the subject at hand, obviously Russia has no obligation to extradite Mr. Snowden, but as Secretary of State Mr. Kerry pointed out, there is mutual cooperation between nations in such cases, as this one. This white collar criminal, that's what he is, seems to be supported by many. I am not on that list.

June 25, 2013 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

Ok sorry @ Antoni. I just assumed you were the troll. As you see after that post i made TO you he has appeared. Because until now that was my last post. And you still might very well be but if not then i apologize.

June 25, 2013 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

This is true. My kids have taste.

June 25, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

My last post was at 3:40. And @ Aotoni, i thought you were the troll being a smart alec. And you might well be but if you are not then i apologize.

June 25, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |