June 24th, 2013

U.S. urges Russia to expel Snowden

Washington is urging Moscow to send Edward Snowden back to the United States instead of letting him fly to Ecuador for asylum.

"We expect the Russian government to look at all options available to expel Mr. Snowden back to the U.S. to face justice for the crimes with which he is charged," U.S. National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said early Monday.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: National security • Politics • Russia • Security • U.S.
  1. chrissy

Not me @ 3:44 and if you are not the troll @ Antoni, then i apologize.

June 25, 2013 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. bobcat (in a hat)©

In Mississippi, a guy sees a sign in front of a house:
    "Talking Dog for Sale."
    He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.
    "You talk?" he asks.
    "Yep," the mutt replies.
    "So, what's your story?"
    The mutt looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near susp icious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."
    The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
    The owner says, "Ten dollars."
    The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him, so cheap?"
    The owner replies, "He's just a big liar. He didn't do any of that stuff."

June 25, 2013 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian Griffin

I don't get it.

June 25, 2013 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jose

There was an accident involving three cars in Mexico today. 86 people died

June 26, 2013 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  3. rupert

@banasy. Victoria & I are dating. Hope u dont mind.

June 25, 2013 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. rupert

She should have the results on Monday or Tuesday .
    She might be having my baby.
    If its a boy we will name it rupert. If it is a girl-banasy.

June 25, 2013 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Victoria

Its true mother. I like older men. Whats a 20 year difference? Its just a number.

June 25, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

How very pathetic that one has to jack and make fun of a young person like this. I guess when one’s life is almost over youth is a trait to be jealous over.

June 25, 2013 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. rupert

Victoria victoria
    I luv u and not gloria
    Lets marry in peoria
    Running out of words that rhyme with victoria
    rupert + victoria = ♥

June 25, 2013 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • JR

I am inclined to agree with banasy, rupert. What is this world coming to? A grown man stealing a young girls name. This is pathetic, it really is. What kind of twisted mind would do such a thing?

June 26, 2013 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. rupert

Thank u banasy. Victoria does have good taste.

June 25, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Joey Isotta-Fraschini ©™

Brava State Senator Wendy Davis of Texas for defending women's right to Choice!

June 25, 2013 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. rupert

There was a talking horse for sale in oklahoma. A man went to see the horse. It told him that he used to work for the gov as a spy. It got tired of traveling country to country so it retired. The man asked the owner how much for the horse. The owner said $20. Why so cheap aaked the man. Because the horse didnt do all the things it said it did. It is a liar.

June 25, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Captain Hook

Yar. A man sees a sign that says talking parrot for sale. It turns out the parrot was a liar. So the parrot ran for the senate and served three terms. Yar.

June 25, 2013 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Morgan Freeman

A man is driving along and sees a sign that says talking penguin for sale. The man goes out back and the penguin tells him many stories about his hardships. The man then goes around front and asks the owner if the penguin is some kind of liar or something. The owner says no, penguins must endure many hardships in their lives.

June 25, 2013 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. also

I tried to post a joke about a talking dung beetle but it was blocked.

June 25, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

Well since we are making up the news heres Todays Quirkx News: A truck carrying 884 cases of whiskey was stolen at a rest stop in South Carolina. The thief got away all the 86 proof!

June 25, 2013 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

Meant to say "got away WITH all the 86 proof"

June 25, 2013 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

And how wonderful when you cant even post an apology without it being deleted. AGAIN my apology @ Antoni!

June 25, 2013 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |