At least 22 schoolchildren died in northeastern India after eating free school lunches that contained a poison, a state official said.
More than 25 others have been hospitalized in Bihar state, said Education Minister P.K. Shahi, after ingesting an insecticide that was in the food.
The poison was organophosphorous, a chemical that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says is commonly used in agriculture.FULL STORY
Never can say good-bye, no no no no no,.......
Where are the new Just in stories?
Dang i missed scottish mama, if that was really her. And this is my 1st post but ty @ rupert. But ya know "cutie patootie" was my name for little mister, not for myself.
Hello chrissy, sorry I missed you too.:(
Helloooo mama! đź™‚ ive been wondering where you've been: and the problem here is all because of the jacker/troll.
The site has always had trolls, why is this one different?
Then why is it Hamsta?
Hamsta, get off on the wrong side of the bed? lol
Unless you have alzheimers, you will remember I also drink the koolaid, just as you drink the religious wine. lol
Thanx for trying Hamsta, I noticed some of my post from yesterday were deleted also. So what ya think about the Zimmerman trial? (If we have to make and speak of our own news) How about a lively discussion on Obamacare?
Just got blocked on my opinion of Obamacare coverage to Hamsta.
I guess the troll got the job at CNN?
Hey, Hey, hey, you know I am a Obama supporter, lol.
Looks like the tainted story is moving up in the top stories. lol
I would take you with me, and maybe bring you to the darkside. lol
I definitely could balance the budget, I would give congress minimum wage to start with.