August 22nd, 2013

Hannah Anderson: 'My mom raised me to be strong'

In her first television interview since she was freed following an alleged kidnapping this month, Hannah Anderson described herself as a survivor, and thanked those who have supported her.
"In the beginning I was a victim, but now knowing everyone out there is helping me, I consider myself a survivor instead," she told NBC News. "My mom raised me to be strong."

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: U.S.
  1. chrissy

Well of course the new healthcare plan is screwed up! Thats what happens when "romper room congress" throws in tons of garbage for their special interest groups!

August 22, 2013 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Rubin

Heritage owns the ACA. Time they admitted it.

August 22, 2013 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Manny Garcia

JC. Are you serious Chrissy?! This bill was marked democrat when they passed it at two AM. Remember "let's pass it so we can see what's in there" by palosi? Thirty five percent of people are suffering from this supposed health care act and it hasn't even been fully implemented by the the around the way politricks that obomba sneaks thru the co n sti tutu tion.

August 22, 2013 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Rubin

And what 35% of the people would that be, Manny? Please cite your sources. PIOOYA figures do not count.

August 22, 2013 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Rubin

What part of the Heritage ACA was found to be unconstitutional? None.

August 22, 2013 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sensor miagi

Still ch al lenge anyo ne to use the word c o n s t u t I on in a post. I prove my point aga in. I'll be back tomorrow toilet journalism at it again. Welcome to the oppressive c n n tool

August 23, 2013 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Sensor miagi

Holy snap. They really don't like that word which begs the question. WHY?

August 23, 2013 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Sensor miagi

This will all be deleted tomorrow. I just got off work with the CNN blog team. I'm goin to go smoke some do pe and be happy. Peace you fools who actually think that we care

August 23, 2013 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Jay jay

Crissey got cricket pants. Chirp chirp chirp. I know it late in diff areas. Sorry couldn't resist. Night ladies and fellow child support victims who have to wake early for a three job today. Yup my fault ALL the way Ill be seeing steaks roll out while I'm eating ramen. Ah. America is great

August 23, 2013 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. saywhat

this unproductive Congress with an approval rating of 14% (nudged upto 17% by a CNN poll) has failed this country & its people.
    This Health care bill i'm sure has its plus points as also failings against 'zero' alternatives of GOP as admitted by Gingrich.

August 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

And isnt it odd that a colonoscopy for uninsured people costs $1500 but if you are insured its nearly double? That would be the "special interest group" i imagine.

August 22, 2013 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jennifer Rubin

Why would you even care about that, George? Is it pertinent to the costs of a colonoscopy?

August 22, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Luckily for me i have insurance but that sure explains why the rates are so high! And if you dont know it if your bill seems a bit excessive you should always question it and many times they will lower it. Also right now Etna is offering a very good package now! Just sayin.

August 22, 2013 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Hey @ George, watch your mouth! We all know YOU are the mouthpiece of el trollio so zip it!

August 22, 2013 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

And HOW did Hannahs being a survivor and thanking everyone for caring turn into all this anyway?

August 22, 2013 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jennifer Rubin

I'm sorry, Mia, I'm not fluid in trollspeak. What was your question?

August 22, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jennifer Rubin

I don't know Chrissy. I merely asked what your question, which is none of your business, has to do with the price of a colonoscopy.

August 22, 2013 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jennifer Rubin

?
    What have I failed at? My goodness, you seem confused. You make zero sense.

August 22, 2013 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

Lol yup you are george ana, abby, mia, manny, marc oh and last but not least rupert! You are all really Jeffrey Grant Roem, the true one wanting to be the center of attention! Pretty sure none of us cares what you like to eat btw!

August 22, 2013 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Rubin

It becomes clear now. Thank you.

August 22, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • KateHart

Should become really clear to you the bla tent censorship that exists on this free world blog. Welcome to CNN that only allows comments that support their agenda. Wake up folks your free speech is eroding before your eyes 🙁

August 22, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sensor miagi

Yes the more deletions the more your head becomes "clearer" wake up morons!!!

August 23, 2013 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

Lol @ Jennifer, don't worry about it you've explained yourself quite well. This particular person likes to cause chaos! I can't understand why cnn lets him continue posting and stealing names!

August 22, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sensor miagi

Bla bla bla. Quit lic kin each others pooch. Lets talk about a r a c I s t from O K sh oo ting men in the ba ck while Jo gg I n g. His mami is in Prison now for m u r d e r while he brings his. Fifteen y r ol d Pr eg nan t g GF to co ur t. Brea k Dow n I n ameri ca much?

August 22, 2013 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sensor miagi

Man I read your wierd message and i aegreed. Tried to post multiple times because I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. Conclusion is They want you to remain stupid. Congrats o b o m b a. What a country

August 23, 2013 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

Yw @ Jennifer. Btw what WAS the question you asked me because i missed it i guess. Got too wrapped up in the oddballs blaming EVERYTHING on the prez and ignoring all the undermining of congress i guess lol.

August 22, 2013 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

Good grief! Ive already stated my healthcare provider! And yea im not happy with alot of things going on with it but at least im not ignoring WHY its that way! Keep voting the same clowns in Congress and it will only get worse!

August 22, 2013 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

Congress is nothing more than a bunch of high end welfare recipients that are making a career out of that welfare! They need term limits also!

August 22, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |