An electric wiring problem likely caused the fire this month that damaged a massive swath of New Jersey's boardwalk, which had been freshly rebuilt after Superstorm Sandy wrecked it last October, authorities said Tuesday.
An investigation ruled out human involvement in the fire, Ocean County Prosecutor Joseph D. Coronato said.
A team of investigators agreed that a failure of electrical equipment and wiring under the boardwalk contributed to the blaze. The wiring was installed in 1970 and "compromised by Sandy floodwaters," investigators said.
It started in the ice cream shop, didn't it? At least they have the specs from the rebuilt that they can us to rebuild again quickly.
And why did i have to split up all those words just to post that simple question?
It was probably up to code, but the flood waters damaged it. Wiring isn't waterproof.
I bet it was Patrick. He is a chef and not an electrician.
When was the last time your wiring was updated in your house, chrissy? Obviously it passed inspection before re-opening, but degenerated since then. Good Lord.
6 years ago ya smart alec! But then again my house ISN'T open to the public which makes the inspection and codes very different!!
And they SAID it was comprimised by superstorm sandy and rebuilt AFTER the storm therefore it shouldve been inspected BEFORE re~building!
Does Roem not realize how dumb he looks by thinking that someone would communicate with their ex on a blog? Does Roem care that he looks ignorant?
Does Roem not realize that his lack of spelling skills gives him away every time?
@ Dwayne, since cnn felt the need to delete my post while leaving Roem pretending to be dazzle ill say it again, YOU are my new hero! Truly! Plus your name is spelled exactly as my dear departed father 2 years ago thurs so thats an especially good sign! Keep on keepin on!
Oh and the "mountain dew" is a good touch too lmao!
Get rid of the fool troll at 9pm. I know how to spell and write, it does not.