November 22nd, 2013

Key part of HeathCare.gov was shelved

When the troubled federal health care website came online, the key "Anonymous Shopper" function was nowhere to be found - even though it passed a key test almost two weeks before HealthCare.gov launched.

That successful test, noted in documents obtained by CNN and confirmed by a source close to the project, contradicts testimony from an Obama administration official overseeing HealthCare.gov, who told lawmakers earlier this month the function was scrapped because it "failed miserably" before the October 1 launch.

Like much of the HealthCare.gov rollout, the subject has become political fodder for Republicans, who claim the decision to nix the anonymous shopper was made by administration officials worried it would produce rate estimates so high they would deter potential enrollees.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Barack Obama • Politics • U.S.
  1. banasy©

Lol. You're fun, Hamsta. You realize that a mammo is not a treatment but a diagnostic test, right?
    Please learn how insurance works. I beg of you.

November 22, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The Hamsta

Been busy at work Rupert, and I'm just not the type to say I told you so, so I let the liberals rot in the misery they created that we all told them about. Don't worry nanasy, just like we told you Obama was lieing about keep your current policy, your current doctor, and your choice of hospitals you will find out the forced home inspections, death panels and rationing are real also.

November 22, 2013 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Not worried about a thing, Pamsta. My insurance is just dandy; I kept everything I had. But then, I pay my bills and don't sponge off the ER.

November 22, 2013 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

I have no worries; I kept everything, Gamsta.
      IGMGFY, as the saying goes.

November 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Re; home inspections. False. Snopes and Fact Check dot org for details. We now return you to your regularly scheduled red herring.

November 23, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Although it's nice to know you open up the emails from Grassfire.

November 23, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

Lol get em @ banasy! But maybe hes right. SOME people need prenatal care their entire lives! Lol they just rarely get it obviously!

November 22, 2013 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

And ya know nothing in life is ever perfect! And why should this bill that has been tampered with excessively by congress be any different? You can bet your last dollar when THEY start messing in things everything that can go wrong WILL. And if you do bet your last dollar you will be further ahead!

November 22, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Now i would be most curious to see which congressional leaders have campaign funding from the various insurance corporations! Would explain a great deal about the many amendments added to the ACA!

November 22, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Juan Jiminez

I will say I told u so. I told u folks that this act will take money out of the middle classes pocketbook. Now look at obamas approval numbers. Taking money out of the folks pocket is a certain fail. ALWAYS. Now bring on the excuses

November 23, 2013 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

Ya know each and every time you open that mouth to gloat makes you less attractive than even i imagined! Youre one of those kind of people that would think the failure of the US is a good thing because it would make you right about something! That tells me you must be wrong an awful lot!!!! So i will stick to that and believe this is probably another one of those occasions!

November 23, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

Lol @ banasy. Have you ever noticed how certain people get off on the misfortune of others? Their lives must be pure crap to take so much enjoyment in someone elses suffering!

November 23, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

@ rupert, dont you have ANYTHING else you can do besides goading people? That name "cutie patootie" no longer suits you since you've become the devil incarnate!

November 23, 2013 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Lmao banasy you do know i cant pronounce that right? But yea i get your drift.

November 23, 2013 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

@ rupert: Goading means provoking or annoying someone just to get a reaction! And its awful convenient for you to always claim it wasnt you whenever someone calls you out on what youve posted, but hey, whatever blows your skirt up i guess!

November 23, 2013 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

Omg! You are all one and the same person so JUST STOP THE CHARADE please!

November 23, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

If being a dork means i dont like it when people play silly mind games just to hurt someone elses feelings...then yea i guess i am @ stuart! Its childish and just plain mean and no i DONT like it! So you can call me whatever you want!

November 23, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

Oh good grief! Bad hair day huh? At least my bad day doesnt make me pretend to be someone else...no matter how much i would like to be!

November 23, 2013 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

Lol omg now THATS funny! Ty for the laugh guys. Just one thing....ive met Bill Gates a time or two, and yea hes a nice guy but not that nice. He didnt get to be a billionare by making offers like that. Especially on a public blog site! But thanks for making me lol!

November 23, 2013 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |