The storm that whipped the Northeast over the weekend with six to 16 inches of snow has blown off to Canada, but more snow is on its way - maybe just enough to bring out some of that holiday spirit.
The flakes sweeping across the Midwest and Northeast on Monday and Tuesday aren't expected have the heft of the fast-moving storm that preceded them but are predicted to add a couple of inches to the wintry landscape.
75 in Phoenix today ðŸ™‚
Flakes sprinkle? Get real! We got buckets not flakes!
Really TJI ? Everything ? And you wonder why you are such a popular site ?!
Holding steady at 21. Snow tomorrow. It's expected weather, being Winter, and all.
Tips for Moving South...Yee-Haw!
1. Save all manner of bacon grease. You will be instructed later how to use it.
2. If you forget a Southerner's name, refer to him (or her) as "Bub ba". You have a 75% chance of being right.
3. Just because you can drive on snow and ice does not mean we can. Stay home the two days of the year it snows.
4. If you do run your car into a ditch, don't panic. Four men in the cab of a four wheel drive with a 12-pack of beer and a tow chain will be along shortly. Don't try to help them. Just stay out of their way. This is what they live for.
5. Don't be surprised to find movie rentals and bait in the same store.
6. Do not buy food at the movie store.
7. If it can't be fried in bacon grease, it ain't worth cooking, let alone eating.
8. Remember: "Y'all" is singular. "All y'all" is plural. "All y'all's" is plural possessive.
9. There is nothing sillier than a Northerner imitating a southern accent, unless it is a southerner imitating a Boston accent.
10. Get used to hearing, "You ain't from around here, are you?"
All y'all. Lol.
Yes. I agree.
I eat fried shrimp.
Try them boiled.
I eat raw hotdogs when I am really hungry which is always.
I never would have guessed that about you.
Not me at 308.
Stop it plz
Attention. Attention please.
All cnn moderators:
My a is white flabby and stinking.
Omg. Sorry guys. I was just playing
Boiled is good too bc.
Add cktail sauce and mmmmm
,@, banasy. Not me. Was a troll
Perhaps it is the same troll that posted that I smell like pee, yesterday. Could that be, Rupert?
Maybe but I pee in the snow but my gray dress pants got all wet.
Stop trying to write your name in snow and that won't happen to your Sansabelts.
P? ,oh yea. I forgot. It was funny.
Your raw hotdog comment was funny, also.
U have the memory of an elephant...and the body of one also
Awww. Aren't you the ladykiller?